This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[5z] Justice to flagship, Atleast zenui 7 top of Android 10 OR Android 11 top of zenui 6

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Model Name: 5z
Firmware Version:100.10.107.92
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: forever
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): system
Time has come ASUS has started beta testing for 6z as its regular cycle why skip 5z as a flagship i personally feel 5z is best device ASUS has made till date with lesser hardware issues comparing 6z n rog series also 5z is most sold smartphone till date for ASUS in flagship range m happy with dedicated support till date for 5z and still ongoing for more few months
But as a flagship owner want to tell ASUS that is 5z really worth to be called as flagship 👇
1.No vowifi
2.No prime hd
3.No ARCORE
4.No camera UI improvements even after Zenui 6
5.No dedicated nightmode for capable sensor in camera app
6.Touch panel stutters in games exists since Android 8 (which we and mods are still fighting to get fix from devs )
even after several requests since months from 5z users no hard push from ASUS for 5z users why? No requested features are seen
If thats fine not to give it to 5z owners than its ok
But to fill this huge gap can asus make us happy with surprising decision like more 6 months update cycle with implementations like atleast providing
*ZENUI 7 on Android 10 itself
OR
*Android 11/R on top of ZENUI 6 itslef
I wish atleast ASUS will reconsider our request and justice 5z as a flagship before ending up support to 5z
@Christine_ASUS @CH_ASUS @Anders_ASUS @ARP_ASUS @Falcon_ASUS @STARRAIN_ASUS @Titan_ASUS @Y_ASUS @Kris_ASUS @Laura_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @gabriel_prado @ga278057 @gabriel95
299 REPLIES 299

adityapruthi200
Rising Star II
Pls asus atleast add basic features! Pls asus. It is not that hard, give us vowifi, ar core, and prime hd. Pls asus!
Regards.

patelbabujio15
Star II
amitgarde3
  1. Model Name: 5z
  2. Firmware Version:100.10.107.92
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: forever
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): system

Time has come ASUS has started beta testing for 6z as its regular cycle why skip 5z as a flagship i personally feel 5z is best device ASUS has made till date with lesser hardware issues comparing 6z n rog series also 5z is most sold smartphone till date for ASUS in flagship range m happy with dedicated support till date for 5z and still ongoing for more few months

But as a flagship owner want to tell ASUS that is 5z really worth to be called as flagship 👇

1.No vowifi

2.No prime hd

3.No ARCORE

4.No camera UI improvements even after Zenui 6

5.No dedicated nightmode for capable sensor in camera app

6.Touch panel stutters in games exists since Android 8 (which we and mods are still fighting to get fix from devs )

even after several requests since months from 5z users no hard push from ASUS for 5z users why? No requested features are seen

If thats fine not to give it to 5z owners than its ok

But to fill this huge gap can asus make us happy with surprising decision like more 6 months update cycle with implementations like atleast providing

*ZENUI 7 on Android 10 itself

OR

*Android 11/R on top of ZENUI 6 itslef

I wish atleast ASUS will reconsider our request and justice 5z as a flagship before ending up support to 5z

@Christine_ASUS @CH_ASUS @Anders_ASUS @ARP_ASUS @Falcon_ASUS @STARRAIN_ASUS @Titan_ASUS @Y_ASUS @Kris_ASUS @Laura_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @gabriel_prado @ga278057 @gabriel95

[5z] Justice to flagship, Atleast zenui 7 top of Android 10 OR Android 11 top of zenui 6
#justice for ASUS 5Z this is not fair for we users about shutting down the features updates for this devices i am using this since 2018 and i am very happy to buy this beast on off best flagship devices till now
i am loyal usres of ASUS product till now asus give as great devices .
plz look after this mods
@Christine_ASUS @CH_ASUS @Anders_ASUS @ARP_ASUS @Falcon_ASUS @STARRAIN_ASUS @Titan_ASUS @Y_ASUS @Kris_ASUS @Laura_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @gabriel_prado @ga278057 @gabriel95🙄

BrunoF20
Zen Master I
ASUS ZenFone 5Z is a device that can only be beautiful on the outside (even if its design is outdated today).
On the inside, it looks like it's made of papier-mâché, it can lose connections with a simple system upgrade.
It has the same processor as the competing flagships, but for some reason it doesn't behave in the same way. Even in performance mode (AI Boost) that until today I only saw drain battery.
By the way, an average battery that when not being drained by the AI Boost, for some reason is drained in standby mode, or even while in use (without any reason), but there is always some kind of drainage.
Basic cameras - Yes, basic! - that work even worse when combined with ASUS failed software. It's always better to take pictures with Gcam, there you have not only more quality, but the BASIC options that are missing in the native application.
The display that was incredibly better on Android 9, I don't know what happened for it to become, washed and unbalanced, on Android 10, nor do I want to try to explain.
...and next to the display, we have the touch panel - #&@%, the touch panel! Since the smartphone was born it doesn't work as it should, the %#$@ of the touch panel that I, along with other users, have been trying for months to improve, we got the attention of the moderators to bring improvements and we got some, but never stayed 100%. So, yes, it seems that we have another hardware failure. (Besides the antennas that don't capture signal, the cameras that don't focus...)
I wanted to believe that if we were to die with this dull ZenUI on Android 10, at least we would receive for the first time a stable version after all.
But that's it, our 5Zs will be abandoned with a system by half (as it always was), without functions we found in old INTERMEDIARIES (already listed by the other users above) and the basic functions throttling, like touch operation (on a smartphone, yes, basic function).
Is this how they expect to sell more of their new devices? They are already discredited in Brazil, not even Marcel Campos, who conquered the people with the premise of "imitating Apple", gets more to sell this bagasse around here.
Fix and implement everything, give another year of life to this smartphone, or there'll be no long live for ASUS on the market.
And, please, stop paying YouTubers to talk lies about your devices, it's embarassing to see the comment section!

Redlith
Star III
android 11 on top of zen ui 6. will suite for this 2018 flagship

Raja_Dev
Star I
Yes..I agree...
Asus should provide android 11 support for the #5z, atleast provide new zenUI features on top of a10. There is no features in current zenUI. 5z is the best phone so far i used.