This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[5z] Justice to flagship, Atleast zenui 7 top of Android 10 OR Android 11 top of zenui 6

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Model Name: 5z
Firmware Version:100.10.107.92
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: forever
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): system
Time has come ASUS has started beta testing for 6z as its regular cycle why skip 5z as a flagship i personally feel 5z is best device ASUS has made till date with lesser hardware issues comparing 6z n rog series also 5z is most sold smartphone till date for ASUS in flagship range m happy with dedicated support till date for 5z and still ongoing for more few months
But as a flagship owner want to tell ASUS that is 5z really worth to be called as flagship 👇
1.No vowifi
2.No prime hd
3.No ARCORE
4.No camera UI improvements even after Zenui 6
5.No dedicated nightmode for capable sensor in camera app
6.Touch panel stutters in games exists since Android 8 (which we and mods are still fighting to get fix from devs )
even after several requests since months from 5z users no hard push from ASUS for 5z users why? No requested features are seen
If thats fine not to give it to 5z owners than its ok
But to fill this huge gap can asus make us happy with surprising decision like more 6 months update cycle with implementations like atleast providing
*ZENUI 7 on Android 10 itself
OR
*Android 11/R on top of ZENUI 6 itslef
I wish atleast ASUS will reconsider our request and justice 5z as a flagship before ending up support to 5z
@Christine_ASUS @CH_ASUS @Anders_ASUS @ARP_ASUS @Falcon_ASUS @STARRAIN_ASUS @Titan_ASUS @Y_ASUS @Kris_ASUS @Laura_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @gabriel_prado @ga278057 @gabriel95
299 REPLIES 299

Dir3WolF
Star III
Yeah i am too disappointed with these features not having in my phone which is probably known as flagship device. Now as the reasons stated by @Anders_ASUS , its sure that we aren't getting Vowifi nor Amazon HD neither AR Core.
But Now i am Just Hoping that ASUS can make us happy, if we get ZenUi 7 on Android 10 . It would be Great if we gets ZenUi with Android 11🔥.
Yes i know that ASUS have 2 year update policy and already provided two major updates but we also expected from ASUS to provide features that other flagship are providing and some mid range companies too.
So , Vowifi and Amazon HD was not in the hands of ASUS but ZenUi and Android 11 is in the hands of ASUS. Also comparing with 6z and rog series , 5z has highest users.
Thanks for Everything ☺️.

yograjfire18
Star II
I also want these features as mid rangers have them sometime i think to change my device but i keep on satisfying myself by saying that asus will provide these features in update....
As 5z is still awesome flagship device and users still want to buy it...
Max users waiting for VoWifi... Prime Hd...
I was hoping to get it few months ago but still nt available but i have a hope...
Hope asus will look into it to provide update to 5z users...
That would be awesome if asus update it to Zenui 7...
As i think Zenui 7 can bring all of these features.

vishalnvks773
Star I
Yes, we want zen ui 7 on 5z.
Nowadays most phones have same features, things which set them apart is software .
Things like dark mode toggle , dedicated night mode in camera , ar core, Vowifi greatly improves our experience.
Battery life is a also an area where 5z lags. Please fix it.
5z phone was launched as a flagship phone , we request you to provide flagship software experience too.

sidarya31
Rising Star II

amitgarde3
  1. Model Name: 5z
  2. Firmware Version:100.10.107.92
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: forever
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): system

Time has come ASUS has started beta testing for 6z as its regular cycle why skip 5z as a flagship i personally feel 5z is best device ASUS has made till date with lesser hardware issues comparing 6z n rog series also 5z is most sold smartphone till date for ASUS in flagship range m happy with dedicated support till date for 5z and still ongoing for more few months

But as a flagship owner want to tell ASUS that is 5z really worth to be called as flagship 👇

1.No vowifi

2.No prime hd

3.No ARCORE

4.No camera UI improvements even after Zenui 6

5.No dedicated nightmode for capable sensor in camera app

6.Touch panel stutters in games exists since Android 8 (which we and mods are still fighting to get fix from devs )

even after several requests since months from 5z users no hard push from ASUS for 5z users why? No requested features are seen

If thats fine not to give it to 5z owners than its ok

But to fill this huge gap can asus make us happy with surprising decision like more 6 months update cycle with implementations like atleast providing

*ZENUI 7 on Android 10 itself

OR

*Android 11/R on top of ZENUI 6 itslef

I wish atleast ASUS will reconsider our request and justice 5z as a flagship before ending up support to 5z

@Christine_ASUS @CH_ASUS @Anders_ASUS @ARP_ASUS @Falcon_ASUS @STARRAIN_ASUS @Titan_ASUS @Y_ASUS @Kris_ASUS @Laura_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @gabriel_prado @ga278057 @gabriel95

[5z] Justice to flagship, Atleast zenui 7 top of Android 10 OR Android 11 top of zenui 6
Yup totally agree, 5z really needs these flagship features specially AR Core, Night mode camera, Some UI improvements, atleast ZenUI 7 with Android 10 or Android 11 with ZenUI 6.
-Auto rotation problem still there.
-Phone misbehaves while using OTG Pendrive (ui stuttering, apps takes too much time to open).