This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Phone 3 temporary screen burn in issue? Please Help! Is this related to hardware or software?

jagatpalv
Star III
I am facing temporary screen burn issues. The phone is just a day old.
whatsapp-image-2020-08-23-at-12-12-09-am.jpeg
whatsapp-image-2020-08-23-at-12-12-03-am.jpeg
As you can see the icons of notification panel have left some impressions. It goes away in about 5-10 seconds. Don't know what is causing it.

Also there is some vertical pattern on the display.

Should I got for a replacement????

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 3
Firmware Version: WW_17.0823.2007.25
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

21 REPLIES 21

jagatpalv
Star III
I don't understand how can Flipkart sellers just refuse return? A technician was supposed to visit today but before his visit seller just rejected the return request. How can they do that? What is the meaning of 7 day return period then??? Can Flipkart, Seller and ASUS be pursued in consumer court for this?

Aman89053
Rising Star II
I m pissed too brother..
😔

jagatpalv
Star III
Aman89053

I m pissed too brother..

😔

View post
No one seems to care. Flipkart representatives are just lying. I initiated a return and filled display issues as the cause. At that time replacement was not available only refund option was there so I went for it. Today when i called FK they said that I am having performance issues. And they even said my return was rejected because technician could not reach which is again a lie. I did pick technician's call and he agreed to come to my place today. In fact my return was rejected at midnight by the seller.

Flipkart is just openly lying about everything.

Aman89053
Rising Star II
I opted for refund again
Let's see what happens
I hate asus...

jagatpalv
Star III
Aman89053

I opted for refund again

Let's see what happens

I hate asus...

View post
I too did. The technician visited today evening and the replacement was rejected again. The reason "troubleshooting steps solved the issue". I am gonna scold them tomorrow afternoon.