This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VOLTE for Vodafone support on ZB601KL in next update.

souvikshaw4004
Star III
Hey Asus please fix Vodafone VOLTE Support for Asus Max Pro m1(ZB601KL) within next monthly update or android 10 stable update. Please....
33 REPLIES 33

mauvin11
Rising Star II
souvikshaw4004

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/99806#Comment_99806

Please try to understand. I am requesting you to see the screenshots properly. VOLTE icon which is showing on notification bar that is for Jio VOLTE. I've two sim cards on my phone (Vodafone and Jio), that's why I give you two screenshots. You can easily notice that Jio VOLTE is working properly but in Vodafone settings there is no option for enabling VOLTE. Here is the screenshot for single Vodafone sim, and look here VOLTE for Vodafone is not enabled and also no option for enabling VOLTE.

screenshot-20200729-082805.png

View post
I have the exact same problem with Airtel voLTE. Even though my phone and operator supports voLTE but my phone won't show the option to enable it. It works with vodafone though, the issue is only for airtel sim (Screenshot below)
screenshot-20200823-171348.png

souvikshaw4004
Star III
mauvin11

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/99816#Comment_99816

I have the exact same problem with Airtel voLTE. Even though my phone and operator supports voLTE but my phone won't show the option to enable it. It works with vodafone though, the issue is only for airtel sim (Screenshot below)

screenshot-20200823-171348.png

View post
Yes, I heard about that, problem with Vodafone and Airtel on both operator on Asus phone. Please Asus team slove the problem as soon as possible.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi friends
Kindly refer to 4 main requirements below that needs to fulfill to use VoLTE function :
A. The carrier supports VoLTE
B. The carrier supports VoLTE with the model 
C. SIM Card has VoLTE
D. Both side are using VoLTE

As we mentioned above, Vodafone India supports VoLTE in MPM1, both Android 9 and Android 10 beta. For MPM1 users who has encountered the VoLTE issue in Vodafone India, please check if you have met the 4 requirements. If the issue persists the same, please @Christine_ASUS here with your essential information for further checking.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Moved from Ratan
Same volte option missing in my Vodafone sim. Build no 084