This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will Volte work in Andorid 11 Beta for Asus6z?

arunbalajimj_89
Star III

Model Name: Asus 6z
Current Firmware Version: 17.1810.2008.171
Rooted or not: Not rooted
Will Volte work in the new android 11 open beta for Asus Zenfone 6.

Also, will Netflix work in Zenfone 6 after enrolling and updating the device to the Andorid 11 open beta?
7 REPLIES 7

chaithanya_gcha
Rising Star I
arunbalajimj.890
  1. Model Name: Asus 6z
  2. Current Firmware Version: 17.1810.2008.171
  3. Rooted or not: Not rooted

Will Volte work in the new android 11 open beta for Asus Zenfone 6.

Also, will Netflix work in Zenfone 6 after enrolling and updating the device to the Andorid 11 open beta?

Will Volte work in Andorid 11 Beta for Asus6z?
I don't know about volte but Netflix and financial transactions apps will not work in android 11 open beta as it was specified by the moderators in android 11 discussion.

arunbalajimj_89
Star III
Thanks for the info! I was aware of financial transactions services won't work along with Netflix as well, just thought of making sure of it.

But I am in a dire need to know whether volte will work or not.

arunbalajimj_89
Star III
chaithanya.gchaithanya.g

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/33929/will-volte-work-in-andorid-11-beta-for-asus6z

I don't know about volte but Netflix and financial transactions apps will not work in android 11 open beta as it was specified by the moderators in android 11 discussion.

View post
Thanks for the info! I was aware of the fact that financial transactions and volte won't work in andriod 11 open beta. I just wanted to make sure of that. But no where was I able to see any discussion about whether volte will work or not in the android 11 beta update. It would be extremely helpful if you know someone/ anyone who reads this post, who is already using android 11 open beta in their Asus 6z so that we can get it clarified whether volte will or not.

arunbalajimj_89
Star III
chaithanya.gchaithanya.g

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/33929/will-volte-work-in-andorid-11-beta-for-asus6z

View post
Well thanks for the info! I was aware of the fact that financial transactions apps and Netflix won't work in Android 11 open beta, I just wanted to make sure of it. If you know someone/anyone who reads this thread who has already installed the Android 11, please let us know will Volte work in Android 11 beta. It will be helpful for everyone who wishes to enroll to the Andorid 11 beta program.