Schedule charging option does not work. It changes the clock randomly

maitrikpatel_19
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:WW_17.0823.2007.32
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: Everytime
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): PowerMaster from Settings->Battery
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
If set time in schedule charging option from PowerMaster Battery settings, it does not set the time correctly instead it sets the time automatically with random values. So not able to use schedule charing due this bug.
8 REPLIES 8

federicaargo
Star III
Same, I thought it was only my device doing this kind of trick.

Aman89053
Rising Star II
Same plus signal dropping ,black crush , red tint , battery drain ,everything is happening
I opted for refund.

maitrikpatel_19
Star II
Guys I did factory reset , and then it started working fine. seems like some sort of software puts your phone in bad state. I faced sever heat up and battery drain continuously, but after reset it gets stable atleast for now. I belive their software is having lots of glitches.

federicaargo
Star III
I used to face severe battery drain and severe heating but it seems like it solved itself, I just changed my charging pattern and start all the settings to high performance.
Now it rarely heats (today happened again but subsided after a while) but everything seems to be fine.