This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability

Michał_Madeja
Star II
I'm really happy user of this phone, i really dont know is there any sensible competition for it except OnePlus 7Pro or Oppo Reno 2 (all with pop up camera), but problem with Zenfone is..... You cant buy it anymore. Why? Why this phone is unavailable everywhere? Its one of best smartphones from 2019, camera design is one of best trends for smartphones since introducing ugly notches and holes in screen. Please, if you are making Zeonfone 7, make it same way as Zenfone 6, with flip/popup camera - leave screen intact.

I really wanted to buy new (second) zenfone 6, but there is no option. What is the reason? Its like that for few months.
9 REPLIES 9

survivor303
Rising Star II
Then ask your local carriers, if they can take it to their deals?
Asus store isn't available in India? Even here in Finland that store has very limited amount of phones (no z6, rog3...)
Our carrier Elisa still sell z6, even volte isnt working on its network.
Asus is odd bird when it comes to phones.

Michał_Madeja
Star II
For me Zenfone 6 isnt avaiable anywhere in Poland - local, online - its gone for good.

ddrana103
Star III
in local market i also waiting for this phone i am huge fan of this smart phone.

Michał_Madeja
Star II
I believe they stopped their production. Its a bit shame, Zenfone 7 is no go for me, as it doesnt have jack and is too big and heavy. One of the best smartphones is no doubt Zenfone 6, i'm suprised how they could mess it up. If Zenfone 7 Lite could show up, with Z6 size, big battery and great optics (like 6Z) it would be bestseller. What is going on ASUS, why Youre not making your bestseller?

CroftFan21
Star I
It's also not available in Canada either. It's listed on the ASUS Canada website, but it not available to purchase anywhere. I was planning on updating my Asus Zenfone 3.