This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Silent Notification "Charging connected device via USB" showing continuously

rishichamoli007
Star II
I have been facing a issue where i am getting permanent silent notifocation of charging conn
screenshot-20200619-170449431.jpg
ected device via usb. What to do? I have restarted the phone multiple times. Still coming.
6 REPLIES 6

ronald1985
Community Legend I
rishichamoli007

I have been facing a issue where i am getting permanent silent notifocation of charging conn

screenshot-20200619-170449431.jpg

ected device via usb. What to do? I have restarted the phone multiple times. Still coming.

Silent Notification "Charging connected device via USB" showing continuously
I don't know the answer to this but can you try clearing cache on the Android System app and then restart your phone.
So it is:
Settings - Apps & Notifications - See all apps - Click on the 3 dots top right hand corner - click on Show system - Choose Android System - Storage & cache - Clear Cache
Restart phone

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@rishichamoli007 Did the advice given by ronald1985 above solve your issue?

paragdhabe
Star II
There is only one and simple solution to this.
This false notification occurs because of the dirt accumulated in USB port of your phone. Switch off the phone and remove the dity using any pointed plastic piece (DO NOT USE METALLIC PIN OR ANYTHING AS IT WILL SHORT THE PINS AND PERMANENTLY DAMAGE THE PHONE). Trust me there will be a lot of dust. Finally blow some air on the port and switch on the phone. Your problem should have sorted now.

bsp_nikhil
Star I
@paragdhabe Still facing the same. Kindly help me out with this problem.