Benjamin_Bernha
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone 6
Firmware Version: .171
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: Every day
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

screenshot-20200817-102016707.jpg
I cannot remember how long this has been going on but my battery percentage from 100 - 95 has been really inconsistent. What I mean is that after I pull out my charger the phone can be at 100 for maybe a minute without me doing anything at all. Then jump down to 99, it takes mere minutes for me to reach 95 without doing anything. After that however the battery becomes like new. It stays at 95 and all other percentages for how long I'd expect from my usage. Making me usually get around 9.5h of SOT.

Not sure if this is hardware or software related. I've heard about recalibrating the battery but I'm not sure how. Anh thoughts?
1 REPLY 1

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
How long it stays at 100% depends on how long the charger was connected after it reached 100%. It will still slow charge for some time after 100% has been reached.
I can't say why you reach 95% in a couple of minutes but there's no issue since your overall battery life is good. There's no way to re-calibrate your battery