This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(Max Pro M1): After Remaining 10% of Battery Charge...PUBG MOBILE Starts Lagging

thegeralt1000
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
Firmware Version: 084
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: Everytime
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): PUBG MOBILE.apk
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
@Victor0_ASUS
@victinhodesouza when i playing PUBG MOBILE At nearly 11 - 15% PUBG MOBILE works fine... But the Battery percentage touches to 10% then the PUBG MOBILE starts
1. Lagging
2. Frame Dropping
3. Distortion Audio
5. Buzzing Sound
4. PUBG MOBILE UI is Running in Smooth manner... But the gameplay was Lagging...

1. On this 1st video... It shows that the UI Of PUBG MOBILE At below 10%, it was working fine and running smoothly
2. And on this video, it shows how the gameplay was lags... On below 10% of charge... If UI Is running smoothly why not at the time of playing games...
Think about it
I will definitely say that it was your software problem... So, please fix this problem ASAP And Make And Push A Proper System Stability Update For Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
Thank You
Tarun Dalai
3 REPLIES 3

thegeralt1000
Rising Star I
@Victor0_ASUS please see this post

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
thegeralt1000

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
  2. Firmware Version: 084
  3. Rooted or not: no
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Everytime
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): PUBG MOBILE.apk

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

@Victor0_ASUS

@victinhodesouza when i playing PUBG MOBILE At nearly 11 - 15% PUBG MOBILE works fine... But the Battery percentage touches to 10% then the PUBG MOBILE starts

1. Lagging

2. Frame Dropping

3. Distortion Audio

5. Buzzing Sound

4. PUBG MOBILE UI is Running in Smooth manner... But the gameplay was Lagging...

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/EDQQ8U9H48TC/2020-08-21-01-37-06-014216.mp4

1. On this 1st video... It shows that the UI Of PUBG MOBILE At below 10%, it was working fine and running smoothly

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/7TUF5H3TUQ8O/2020-08-21-01-17-16-trim-012306.mp4

2. And on this video, it shows how the gameplay was lags... On below 10% of charge... If UI Is running smoothly why not at the time of playing games...

Think about it

I will definitely say that it was your software problem... So, please fix this problem ASAP And Make And Push A Proper System Stability Update For Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1

Thank You

Tarun Dalai

(Max Pro M1): After Remaining 10% of Battery Charge...PUBG MOBILE Starts Lagging
Every android phone throttle's down the processor of the device when the battery percentage is below 10 percent, to extend the battery life. So don't worry it is supposed to happen.

thegeralt1000
Rising Star I
Okk... Bro

veeharish2005

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/33845/max-pro-m1-after-remaining-10-of-battery-charge-pubg-mo...

Every android phone throttle's down the processor of the device when the battery percentage is below 10 percent, to extend the battery life. So don't worry it is supposed to happen.

View post