I had to charge my phone 2 times in a day after using less than 5 hrs

Riaan
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: asus rog 3
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: evry day
I used my phone to play ping for 1 hr and used it for other apps like what'sapp and Facebook for another 4 hrs by then the charge level was at 10% it drained 90% in just 5 hrs pls help

27 REPLIES 27

federicaargo
Star III
Riaan

But is there any better way to save battery my brightness Is the lowest possible refresh rate is 60 hz wifi &4g off but it is still burning fast

View post
I noticed the more I tried to save battery, the faster it went.
Try charging it with fast charge while the phone is on, set refresh rate at 144hz and like 20/25% brightness. I swear, since when I raised my refreshing rate, battery lasts two full days with intensive using during the day (ex. Today I turned it on, full battery, at 8am. 144hz, at least 50% brightness cause I was outside, 4g on until 3pm, then back and forth from wifi to 4g. I used it really a lot, so the screen was on and working most of the time until now, and now is still 62%)
It may take a few days to adjust but it works, or at least I hope it works for you too!

federicaargo
Star III
Riaan

But is there any better way to save battery my brightness Is the lowest possible refresh rate is 60 hz wifi &4g off but it is still burning fast

View post
Try not to save battery. I know it sounds like a paradox but it worked for me.
Fast charge with your phone on, 144hz and 20/25% brightness. It may take a few days to adjust but it seems like it worked for me.
Today I used my phone really a lot and most of the time I had my 4g on, and now it's still 61%

Riaan
Star I
Hey never mind I got it I had a virus or something that was eating battery life thanks guys for all the help

Riaan
Star I
Wait even after factory reset the battery is still being burnt very fast

maitrikpatel_19
Star II
I have similar problem of fast battery draining issue. Even with normal usage like surfing and youtube videos , it drains fast.