This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone Lite Screen is going blank during the call serious issue

Zenfone Lite L1 Screen is going blank during the call serious issue,i updated the phone to latest version still same.Please fix this by releasing required software update for the phone. Even i pressed power button for long\short still the screen is not getting up and unable to see what is happening in phone due to this.
3 REPLIES 3

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi vamshi.........., Could you tell me your firmware version? * Find the firmware version in Settings > System > About phone > Build number Is the problem happening every time or after any specific actions on the phone? Are you using the preloaded calling app? What is the app version? Could you show me a short video of this problem? To share videos, please upload it to ASUS WebStorage (https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/) and share the link with us. Thank you for your help 🙂

Sorry for delay response.
This problem happens most of the times. Sometime when we speak phone during outdoor in sunlight etc.
Model No:WW_Phone-15.07.2007.57

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi vamshi.amaravadi
I just checked my ZA550KL yet my device didn't encounter the same situation. Kindly provide the information below so that we can better assist you.
1. Please try to enter "Safe Mode". If the function works well in Safe Mode yet the issue remains out of Safe Mode, please check on any disturbance from the installed 3rd party apps.
# How to enter and exit "Safe Mode"
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1005163/
2. Also, please try "the Factory Reset" 
Settings>System>Reset options>Erase all data(factory reset)
Please note that once the Factory Reset is completed, all data, apps, settings and personal information will be deleted.
3. If the situation remains the same after performing the Factory Reset, please provide me a video for better understanding.