Description: flip
Model: j401m
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Reset OS: No

cannot connect to printer. help me
4 REPLIES 4

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
What error messages did you getting while connecting printer to laptop ? Did you downloaded printer full driver software and installed with administrator rights ?

ringhardniting1
Star II
Have you solved it? because I have the same problem, now I have no idea what to do, last month I wanted to buy for my family a quality home printer for all needs. I needed it for work, and the children needed it for school. I wanted to invest my money in a quality car from a reliable brand. My boss suggested that I place an order on this site where high-quality office products are offered at a good price. These guys provide a wide variety of printers and cartridges. So I ordered one, and now my family uses it every day! If you are still looking for a good printer, try checking out this website for more information!

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
ringhardniting1984

Have you solved it? because I have the same problem, now I have no idea what to do, last month I wanted to buy for my family a quality home printer for all needs. I needed it for work, and the children needed it for school. I wanted to invest my money in a quality car from a reliable brand. My boss suggested that I place an order on this site where high-quality office products are offered at a good price. These guys provide a wide variety of printers and cartridges. So I ordered one, and now my family uses it every day! If you are still looking for a good printer, try checking out this website for more information!

View post
You had the same printer problem, but you bought new printer gto solve that issue right?

Willjoe
Star II

Fix printer connection and printing problems in Windows
Unplug and restart your printer.
Check cables or wireless connection.
Uninstall and reinstall your printer. ...
Install the latest driver for your printer
Clear and reset the print spooler. 
Change a printer's status to "online" 
Unplug and restart your printer.

Regards,

Will