This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ZenFone 5 of Android 10 stable

xupmvu
Rising Star II
Hello, I saw in the Chinese version of zentalk that the stable version of Android 10 of zenfone 5 seems to be gone, and it was officially called by Asus
Is it true?
Attach URL:https://zentalk.asus.com/zh/discussion/32946/%E8%8F%AF%E7%A2%A9%E4%BD%BF%E7%94%A8aosp%E9%96%8B%E7%99...

10 REPLIES 10

DeadBoy
Star III
xupmvu

Someone in Taiwan complained to the consumer protection officer for the second time.

Hope for good results.

View post
This process will take a very long time because the company is very large and far from stupid. And makes all the documents legally competent. The chances of winning are extremely small. The only thing I'm trying to get is at least some adequate response from the representatives. Not a template but a real live communication. But alas, the company does not want to make contact and does everything that more and more people refuse to use their mobile products

xupmvu
Rising Star II
The ZF4 series said that there was no plan after a year and a half, the opportunity is equivalent to impossible.

DeadBoy
Star III
xupmvu

The ZF4 series said that there was no plan after a year and a half, the opportunity is equivalent to impossible.

View post
I heard that the 5 series will be supported for 2 years. In my opinion, this is stupid and very small, since not everyone has the opportunity to buy new devices every year or 2. A10 was released 1.5 years after the release of the 5 series and developers still can not release a stable version with new firmware. They spent 3 months creating a stable version of A9. We haven't seen a10 for a year. In addition, they do not release a security update for the A9 every month. I am very disappointed in the company. And in no case will I ever buy or recommend their mobile products again. As for computers, they make very good products. I have a 2014 laptop and recently discovered that new drivers have been released on the official website. The laptop is outdated for a long time, but it still works, and official drivers are still released for it. I was glad of it. But as for the mobile division, it's a piece of shit, in terms of device support.

DeadBoy
Star III
I wonder why other companies are able to support their old smartphones despite the fact that they release not 1 smartphone but 3 or more every year. And each one they support. I recently learned that OnePlus is preparing to update its very first smartphone to a10, it was released 6 years ago. This is what I mean by a good attitude to my audience. Why can't ASUS do this?

xupmvu
Rising Star II
It is currently known that it is not only ZF5 that does not have a stable version.
Other models that do not currently have a stable version are no surprises and there will be no more.