This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Asus Zenbook UX581GV-H2004R 15.6" don´t send signal to external monitor anymore

ZT-392c5afa
Star I
System: Windows 10 PRO
Battery or AC: Both
Model: Zenbook UX581GV-H2004R 
Frequency of occurrence: Permanent no signal to external monitor
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:I have been using my Asus Zenbook UX581GV-H2004R 15.6" for some few months. I´m connecting my Asus to an external monitor with a HTML cable. Today the notebook stop sending a signal to the external monitor.
Normally the HTMI cable work with using the HTML connector and also with a hub for USB-C.
I have updated to the latest driver. Cable changed and monitor changed as a test and it´s the notebook, who don´t send a signal to the monitor.
Please try help me with another advice than just send the device to service center. The notebook have been functioning with both connectors (HTML and USB-C).
I look forward to hear from you soon.

Best regards and thanks
22 REPLIES 22

Liviu
Rising Star II
john@hansenimoveis.com

Hello Blake

I´m exporting a 10 minutes video and the takes more than 11 hours to make the export file. Normally this is done in 30 minutes. I hope that you and your team will send me informations, that can resolve the issue, because I´m spending days without getting my work done. I have invested in a notebook, which should have a fast GPU to speed up my work. It´s not a cheap notebook, my expectations are high to, so please advice me, how we can resolve it.

The nearest Asus service center is more than 2.000 km away and they do not make any kind of service under warranty, because I have bought the notebook in another country - even it´s only 4-5 months since I bought it. With the cost for travelling etc., this can be very expensive things to resolve with the Asus service center, so therefore I hope that we can get closer here on your Asus Zen Talk channel.

Best regards and thanks,

View post
Could you set a rule for Adobe Premiere Pro to use only the RTX card and check if it fixes your issue? See my picture. Set it to Hight performance.

annotation-2020-08-20-002701.png

ZT-392c5afa
Star I
Hello Liviu

Thank you very much.
I have follow your advice and added both Premiere Pro and Lightroom CC. Later tonight I will export a video and see about how fast the export will be compared with the video I export earlier today.
I will post a message later.

Best regards and thanks......

ZT-392c5afa
Star I
Dear Support.
I´m very frustrated with the Graphics management of this notebook. I spend many working hours to connect to external monitor. I´m loosing a lot of money and can´t finish my work, because this notebook don´t have stability connecting the external monitor.
I can´t recommend the notebook for work, where you need connect to an external monitor. I have tried many cables and processes to connect, but sometimes it works and sometimes not.
I think the problem is in the software. The notebook have 2 internal monitors and the notebook don´t registre my external monitor and don´t connect (sometimes). My external monitor have no problems to connect to my old computers and notebooks, but I bourght this expensive notebook for faster editing of videos and photos, but need to connect to a bigger monitor than the internal.
Just to let you know, there is no ASUS service center nearby and they don´t accept international warranty.
Need urgent help. Have spend hours without resolving the issue.
Best regards,

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
john@hansenimoveis.com

Dear Support.

I´m very frustrated with the Graphics management of this notebook. I spend many working hours to connect to external monitor. I´m loosing a lot of money and can´t finish my work, because this notebook don´t have stability connecting the external monitor.

I can´t recommend the notebook for work, where you need connect to an external monitor. I have tried many cables and processes to connect, but sometimes it works and sometimes not.

I think the problem is in the software. The notebook have 2 internal monitors and the notebook don´t registre my external monitor and don´t connect (sometimes). My external monitor have no problems to connect to my old computers and notebooks, but I bourght this expensive notebook for faster editing of videos and photos, but need to connect to a bigger monitor than the internal.

Just to let you know, there is no ASUS service center nearby and they don´t accept international warranty.

Need urgent help. Have spend hours without resolving the issue.

Best regards,

View post
form my basic knowledge, in laptops internal & external monitors will use always Processor based graphics UHD 630.
Use generic drivers directly from Nvidia website.
for video rendering process you must use nvidia studio based whql driver only. Dont use normal driver.
Also you must the video rendering process software executable files should added in nvidia control panel , select High performance processor RTX 2060. and make necessary adjustments in nvidia control panel,
You can download studio driver from below sites for different driver versions

Geforce Driver Results | NVIDIAGeforce Driver Results | NVIDIA
Geforce Driver Results | NVIDIA

ZT-392c5afa
Star I
Hello RAJU
Thank you very much for your message and advices. I have installed the GeForce drivers and the problem continue.
The Asus Zenbook do not registre the external monitor and for that reason the notebook don´t send signals to the external monitor.
I have connected the monitor and cable to other computers and notebooks and they are working without problems, but this notebook never have stability with connecting external monitor. Some times it works for days and sometimes it don´t work.
In the nvidia control panel I have selected the RTX2060 and also in the windows graphics settings I have selected the programs like Adobe Premiere, Lightroom etc. to use RTX2060, but the problem is, that the notebook don´t send signal to the external monitor.
All drivers, windows and Asus is updated to latest version.
Best regards,