This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus 6z Crashing

My Asus 6z which i purchased on 2nd July and updated to latest Software version..Start Crashing Again and again.Finally permanently Dead.
11 REPLIES 11

mmalex11
Star I
Have the same problem with crashing. Maybe it a faulty device. Mine is still working but a lot of crashes today. 

Service Center Also confirmed that they got another 6z Mobile with Crashing issue but after Re-flash it start working fine.But my Mobile is not showing any sign of life.

ZT-06132f14
Star I
Same here. After the last update, my phone starts to crash frequently. Then, in this morning when I started to use my phone, it crashed and never wake up again....

ximikas
Star II
Hi ,same problem ,zs630kl , worked fine for about 16 hours, after that camera stopped working with message "cant connect to camera,another app is using camera,close it first" , then i rebooted phone and it never started again :angry: . Even recovery menu not working, bootloop as normal boot. Impossible to charge, it starts to charging, but soon boots and reboots again and again. If connected to pc, its visible only to fastboot,when first recovery menu is displayed "csc fastboot". Maybe there is a way to reflash it via fastboot tool ? Or qualcomm flash tools ? Solution needed please !