This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Asus Zenbook UX581GV-H2004R 15.6" don´t send signal to external monitor anymore

ZT-392c5afa
Star I
System: Windows 10 PRO
Battery or AC: Both
Model: Zenbook UX581GV-H2004R 
Frequency of occurrence: Permanent no signal to external monitor
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:I have been using my Asus Zenbook UX581GV-H2004R 15.6" for some few months. I´m connecting my Asus to an external monitor with a HTML cable. Today the notebook stop sending a signal to the external monitor.
Normally the HTMI cable work with using the HTML connector and also with a hub for USB-C.
I have updated to the latest driver. Cable changed and monitor changed as a test and it´s the notebook, who don´t send a signal to the monitor.
Please try help me with another advice than just send the device to service center. The notebook have been functioning with both connectors (HTML and USB-C).
I look forward to hear from you soon.

Best regards and thanks
22 REPLIES 22

ZT-392c5afa
Star I
I try again.
Windows 10 Pro was pre-installed when I bought the notebook in March 2020. Windows is with the latest update.
I try to select the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 card in the Nvidia control panel. Please see screenshot. I don't know if I´m doing the right things here. Please advice further.
Screenshot of the screen settings show, that the notebooks monitor is using the Intel UHD Graphics 630 Card. When I connect an external monitor, I get the same card.
MyASUS don´t show any problems.
Look forward to hear from you soon..... Thanks

ZT-392c5afa
Star I
Nvidia Screen setting for the notebook. Hope this will help you. Thanks

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello John,
well...in the Nvidia control panel, please do the the "3D-Setting" (the one above "PhysX setting"
then you may set the settings you like.
Thank you.

ZT-392c5afa
Star I
Hello Blake
I have been in the other settings to. I have restored to the settings from the beginning, but it still shows that it using the Intel card.
I have looked at the manual and did not find anything regarding monitor settings. Please remenber that this notebook have 2 screens. Is there other software on the notebook, which control the use of 2 graphic cards?
I will appreciate if you can get more details about the Nvidia control panel settings recommended for this notebook and other informations about how to resolve it.
How is it functioning? Is the small screen using the Intel Card and the big screen using the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 card?
Thanks for your help

ZT-392c5afa
Star I
Hello Blake
I´m exporting a 10 minutes video and the takes more than 11 hours to make the export file. Normally this is done in 30 minutes. I hope that you and your team will send me informations, that can resolve the issue, because I´m spending days without getting my work done. I have invested in a notebook, which should have a fast GPU to speed up my work. It´s not a cheap notebook, my expectations are high to, so please advice me, how we can resolve it.
The nearest Asus service center is more than 2.000 km away and they do not make any kind of service under warranty, because I have bought the notebook in another country - even it´s only 4-5 months since I bought it. With the cost for travelling etc., this can be very expensive things to resolve with the Asus service center, so therefore I hope that we can get closer here on your Asus Zen Talk channel.
Best regards and thanks,