ZT-2874a36c
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:6z
Firmware Version:.171
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence:2-3 times(day)
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I am using this device over a year and I really liked it. I hadn't got any issues till date but after .171 update many times fast charging doesn't works properly.
Before, whenever I used to plug in fast charging was starting after few seconds but after update many times fast charging doesn't works so I need to plug in as well plug out to get fast charging work.
Please help me to solve issue.
(Battery care setting is off)
Also,(problem shows up at normal temperature as well at lower temperatures also i.e.>30)

11 REPLIES 11

lokesh_s0904200
Rising Star I
durv150315@gmail.com

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:6z
  2. Firmware Version:.171
  3. Rooted or not:not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:2-3 times(day)
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

I am using this device over a year and I really liked it. I hadn't got any issues till date but after .171 update many times fast charging doesn't works properly.

Before, whenever I used to plug in fast charging was starting after few seconds but after update many times fast charging doesn't works so I need to plug in as well plug out to get fast charging work.

Please help me to solve issue.

(Battery care setting is off)

Also,(problem shows up at normal temperature as well at lower temperatures also i.e.>30)

Fast charging issue
It's cable problem I also got the same problem last month but after changing cable it's charging fast

baster1982
Rising Star II
It's not cable problem its charging problem I'm and many other here using original cable and charger and have this problem for many months i love this phone but it's a shame that asus devs not fixed it yet. It's my first phone ever that i face this kind of problem 😞

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi, request you to factory reset your phone after taking a full backup : https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1006346/
Last option would be to visit the service center to have
a check. Locate here: https://www.asus.com/in/support/Service-Center/India

baster1982
Rising Star II
And why you ask people to use only original charger all people charge their phones in the car off corse the charger will not be asus original charger and it not charge at all its absurd!