Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog Phone 3 multiple issues

ckhanna1997
Star II
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/103762#Comment_103762

Ahhhh you have ROG 3 and I totally missed it too in your first post. Sorry about that.

That explains why you have the lock screen animation mention and I don't.

The correct forum for ROG 3 is here:

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/categories/rog3-ww

I would post there, otherwise, you will get other people making the same mistake I did.

Good luck.

View post
Apologies, I posted in the wrong forum. I am pasting the link of that, otherwise I would have to type it all again and position edits as per.
Please do check the concern.
Also in addition
my mobile networks are going off automatically
Two screenshots if they could help
screenshot-20200816-044243758.png
screenshot-20200816-044247871.png
Edit 3 (0602pm IST)
This thing is crazy.
Now it is showing me 2 hour 43 minutes to charge from 8% to 100% using hyper charge.
screenshot-20200816-180226501.png
Can someone please suggest me something?
Is my phone faulty, is my battery faulty or my charger is faulty?
22 REPLIES 22

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Ok, so you feel your battery is not good enough with 9,5h of SOT?
Have you been experiencing slow charging more than once? Was it hot when this happened?

Iam also experiencing the same issue in my new asus rog phone 3. Phone is overheating and slow charging and network is disconnecting frequently

ckhanna1997
Star II
Anders_ASUS

Ok, so you feel your battery is not good enough with 9,5h of SOT?

Have you been experiencing slow charging more than once? Was it hot when this happened?

View post
The backup got alright after 3 4 charges, maybe the battery wasn't calibrated, but can't you see 2.43 hours untill full charge? That too from 8 to 100%.
You guys are getting so many complaints in thi community blog, why have you even created this, when this is not user friendly?
Even if I see past every issue like:
Black screen crush
Battery draining quickly
Charging slowly/quickly sometimes
Heating
Air triggeres not working as each tap
Heating of device
How can I see past networks getting disconnected? I can charge my phone multiple times, I will stop using my phone if it gets too hot; but am I supposed to do if th doesn't shows signals, if the device cannot receive any calls sms?
How can you explain this?
I am seeing all the comments and all the discussion opened by the consumers in this community. Even after getting so many complaints, how can you guys ask for screenshot and stuff from every new user, who opens new discussion regarding the same issues.
This is very heartbreaking 💔
We are overlooking Chinese brands so we don't get some National Privacy issues and Taiwanese companies are doing such scams, and after that not taking any responsibility or accountability for the detected products and flipkart return/replace window is so small, that if someone started facing issues on 11 day, they can't even do anything, and we already know how the support centers work here in India.
Fucking irritated after spending 50000 on such a device 🙌🏼

Aryan202
Community Legend I
ckhanna1997

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/104521#Comment_104521

The backup got alright after 3 4 charges, maybe the battery wasn't calibrated, but can't you see 2.43 hours untill full charge? That too from 8 to 100%.

You guys are getting so many complaints in thi community blog, why have you even created this, when this is not user friendly?

Even if I see past every issue like:

Black screen crush

Battery draining quickly

Charging slowly/quickly sometimes

Heating

Air triggeres not working as each tap

Heating of device

How can I see past networks getting disconnected? I can charge my phone multiple times, I will stop using my phone if it gets too hot; but am I supposed to do if th doesn't shows signals, if the device cannot receive any calls sms?

How can you explain this?

I am seeing all the comments and all the discussion opened by the consumers in this community. Even after getting so many complaints, how can you guys ask for screenshot and stuff from every new user, who opens new discussion regarding the same issues.

This is very heartbreaking 💔

We are overlooking Chinese brands so we don't get some National Privacy issues and Taiwanese companies are doing such scams, and after that not taking any responsibility or accountability for the detected products and flipkart return/replace window is so small, that if someone started facing issues on 11 day, they can't even do anything, and we already know how the support centers work here in India.

Fucking irritated after spending 50000 on such a device 🙌🏼

View post
This a community forum
It's made for people to report issues (as with other community forums)
It's highly natural that you'll see problems reported here ranging from some having quality control/hw issues, software bugs etc
That doesn't mean everyone is having a negative experience ( I see many content Rog 3 buyers in telegram grp for this phone)
Plus the phone is relatively newer right now people are still figuring stuff and even if issues are reported they'll probably be solved gradually just like the life cycle of every phone in market
When you say you get less sot it isn't due the firmware or software there are a lot of stuff in play as calibration, ambient temperature,3rd apps running in bg,or you can fine tune some settings say RGB, connected accessories, Bluetooth devices to the phone and network stability (mobile data) or wifi
Flagship processors like the Snapdragon 865+ are power hungry and heat up quite a bit and Rog has so many other stuff that 6k mah battery is there for a reason