I had to charge my phone 2 times in a day after using less than 5 hrs

Riaan
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: asus rog 3
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: evry day
I used my phone to play ping for 1 hr and used it for other apps like what'sapp and Facebook for another 4 hrs by then the charge level was at 10% it drained 90% in just 5 hrs pls help

27 REPLIES 27

prerithboda
Star I
Riaan

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: asus rog 3
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not: not rooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: evry day

I used my phone to play ping for 1 hr and used it for other apps like what'sapp and Facebook for another 4 hrs by then the charge level was at 10% it drained 90% in just 5 hrs pls help

I had to charge my phone 2 times in a day after using less than 5 hrs
I faced the same problem. i got mine from flipkart. after i factory reset the phone it got fixed

prerithboda
Star I
I had faced the same issue. I left my phone throughout the night and it drained 40% in standby. I tried to fix it by factory resetting my phone and it didn't work

I have the same problem of battery drain.I came to know that this is because of the latest update .
This is my usage history.

Riaan
Star I
Asus help !! Pls I have to charge my phone 2 times a day, I mainly brought this phone cuz it has a monster battery

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi @Riaan,
When you say that your SOT(Screen on Time) has gone down, can you share the SOT after trying the below:
1. Charge the battery to 100% & use as per your normal usage pattern
2. When the battery strength reaches 10%, go to settings = Battery => Tap on the battery icon & share the graph
3. settings => Battery => Check the screen & share the same
Also make sure your phone is running the latest software version.