Yulius_Mai
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone 5z
Firmware Version: 100.10.107.70_20200320
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Please help Camera not focus, just can take near area only
P51VQU20D8FN.jpg

J8FWYM3ZXMDI.jpg

170 REPLIES 170

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi qutub18
Yes, please check your inbox.

ibrahimkhoja1
Star I
I'm facing the Main camera blur issue,same as everyone on this thread has mentioned.The camera can focus up till certain proximity,beyond which it evidently doesn't deliver.The wide-angle camera is working just fine and same goes for the front camera.I don't use the camera very often and hence reporting this issue comparatively late.I'm on the latest version,as i just checked,and going by the already tried futile solutions by everyone,i'm least prompted to try them myself.So,can it be resolved without any hocus-pocus?Thank you.@Christine_ASUS

sinashbt
Star II
@Christine_ASUS Hi Christine! Could you please RM me so that I can share the SN and RMA. I was among the first users to raise this issue. Thanks

ninaada
Star I
Same issue with me as well. This has started after the previous software update. The images with main camera is very blur, hard to scan the QR codes as well. @Christine_ASUS How do I proceed to resolve this issue? Have tried all software resets etc and issue still exists.
attaching one image for reference.
p-20200823-124213.jpg

jk_raju_k
Star I
Please provide a fix to the main camera focus issue. The issue has wrecked thousands of 5zs'.