Did you mean: 

Zenfone Max Pro M1 not charging beyond 0%

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Zenfonmax Pro M1
Firmware Version: Not Sure but July update not installed, Andoid 9 only
Rooted or not: Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi All,
My phone just died, while it was working normally and we had put it on charging, it not only got discharged but also now not charging beyond 0%. I have kids at home, they were using mobile for study during lockdown as school are closed. Im not sure whom to ask for help. Pls pls pls help.
2 REPLIES 2

pratik1613
Star I
My Asus max m2 also having same problem when my phone is 0% and automatically shutdown it does not take charge as you shown in picture it shows exactly same . I just pluged the charger and took the phone and chargers end again and again in phone for 10 min continuously the at after some time it is showning that it is being charged . Then the charging symbol shows

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi there, kindly check with another charger, if the device does not charge with any other charger as well we suggest you to please visit the nearest ASUS service center for better assistance. Locate here : https://www.asus.com/in/support/Service-Center/India