cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fingerprint Problem - ZE620KL

TheseMood
Rising Star II
Hello there,

On the Zenfone 5 Z620KL introductory page, you have provided the information that the fingerprint is unlocked in 0.6 seconds. Yes, it was when we first got the phone. But it has been for 1 year and now it takes 3 seconds. Please turn this issue to 0.6 seconds as before. We buy on this basis and it is disappointing to see this feature not available later. You're kind of defrauding. Either change the fingerprint back to its former speed. Or remove this information from your official page. I don't want more people to be fooled.

Thank you,

Have a nice day...
8 REPLIES 8

TheseMood
Rising Star II
Christine_ASUS

No matter the screen is on or off, mine is at the same speed. Please remove your finger prints and reset them again.

View post

Hi,

I clean my phone with a screen cleaner and microfiber cloth. I also sent my phone to technical service twice. The last one came last month so my phone isn't dirty. The versions you have installed are more stable. Versions were working better when out of warranty. Turns out my own manual uploads are more wrong. I guess the problem is with updates on your website.

* I deleted the fingerprint by resetting, restarted the phone, got security, but it still continues.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi TheseMood
Well, I always get my firmware update from our official website as well, 100% alike the users getting their manual update, so that I can duplicate everyone's issue every time without any gaps 😄
Kindly refer to the video below as the same device, finger print test when the screen was off. The result is the same.

During the testing, I found out when the screen is off, you may give a little pressure to the sensor so that the device can detect that you are trying to open the phone, rather than being mis-touching it.

TheseMood
Rising Star II
Christine_ASUS

Hi TheseMood

Well, I always get my firmware update from our official website as well, 100% alike the users getting their manual update, so that I can duplicate everyone's issue every time without any gaps 😄

Kindly refer to the video below as the same device, finger print test when the screen was off. The result is the same.

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/RF0E3EBZPW7U/vid-20200817-174212.mp4

During the testing, I found out when the screen is off, you may give a little pressure to the sensor so that the device can detect that you are trying to open the phone, rather than being mis-touching it.

View post
Can you tell me which server website you downloaded from? I also tested all of the betas and dropped them to A9. Could it be due to this?

Deannnnn
Rising Star I