This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus zenfone max pro m1 screen lock issue

I am facing this lock screen issue just after flashing the android 10 in my max pro m1. Whenever i try to put any lock pin or password it doesn't work. Whenever i unlock my screen it get stuck on the lock screen only and only get unlock after many attempts or when you enable the Google assistant by swiping through the corner, Kindly help me out from this issue.
4 REPLIES 4

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi shauryarajwansh ,
Do you have any third party launchers installed?
Does it appear with other lock types? (e.g. fingerprint, pattern,..)
Does it appear in safe mode? How to Enter and Exit Safe Mode on Android phone ? | Official Support | ASUS Global
Please also tell us your firmware version: Settings > About phone > Build number.

No i won't have any launcher installed and this problem appears in every lock type whether it's pattern pin or fingerprint and i am facing this problem since i installed the first beta android 10 update please help me out to fix this issue i updated my phone to beta 3 but no luck, QKQ1.WW_Phone-17.2017.2006.429-20200614
This is my current build no.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi shauryarajwansh ,
According to what you have described and the video you provided, we would advise that you have the unit sent in for an assessment and servicing where necessary.
The link below will help in finding your local service center: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
shauryarajwansh

No i won't have any launcher installed and this problem appears in every lock type whether it's pattern pin or fingerprint and i am facing this problem since i installed the first beta android 10 update please help me out to fix this issue i updated my phone to beta 3 but no luck, QKQ1.WW_Phone-17.2017.2006.429-20200614

This is my current build no.

View post
Try clearing the cache by going to recovery mode and see if the issue is still present