This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call volume too low

Abdullah_Al
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help: Calling sound volume too low.... I even don't hear what someone is telling....
Model Name:Asus max pro m2
Firmware Version:Android 9
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence:From November 19 till now
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

3 REPLIES 3

abhaykrishnan02
Zen Master I
we r facing this problem from 4 months
still ASUS doesn't have any solution 😤😤😤😤😤

Abdullah_Al
Star I
Please Asus solve this problem.... Otherwise i have to changed into a nother brand.. I really don't wanna do that..... It's a very big problem.... Please solve it ASAP

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi friends
Thank you for your asking. Because my device doesn't encounter the same problem with the same firmware, kindly try some stay-at-home troubleshooting tips below:
1. Please try to enter "Safe Mode". If the function works well in Safe Mode yet the issue remains out of Safe Mode, please check on any disturbance from the installed 3rd party apps.
# How to enter and exit "Safe Mode"
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1005163/
2. Also, please try "the Factory Reset" 
Settings>System>Advanced>Reset options>Erase all data(factory reset)
Please note that once the Factory Reset is completed, all data, apps, settings and personal information will be deleted.

If the situation remains the same after performing the Factory Reset, please bring your device to the repair center for device checking. You can also do some primary checking at home:
1. Test the calling function with speaker/loud speaker/cable earphone/bluetooth earphone
2. Check on SMMI test 
Calculator> type ".12345+=">SMMI TEST>Single Test>Speaker Test/Receiver Test/Headset Test