This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My mobile won't recharge after battery replacement.

Model Name: Asus Zenfonmax Pro M1
Firmware Version: Not Sure but July update not installed, Andoid 9 only
Rooted or not: Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: first time
I just replaced my battery and was trying to charge it but my mobile is not starting and the screen is flickering, i have tried every charger i could find but the problem isn't going away what should i do?
img-20200816-205256.jpg

screen stays this way for 4-5 sec then it goes blank and then it start showing this again like a loop
4 REPLIES 4

usakiyem
Rising Star I
baghelnaveen134
  1. Model Name: Asus Zenfonmax Pro M1
  2. Firmware Version: Not Sure but July update not installed, Andoid 9 only
  3. Rooted or not: Not Rooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: first time

I just replaced my battery and was trying to charge it but my mobile is not starting and the screen is flickering, i have tried every charger i could find but the problem isn't going away what should i do?

img-20200816-205256.jpg

screen stays this way for 4-5 sec then it goes blank and then it start showing this again like a loop

My mobile won't recharge after battery replacement.
Go to the service center slove her problem

pratik1613
Star I
My Asus max m2 also having same problem when my phone is 0% and automatically shutdown it does not take charge as you shown in picture it shows exactly same . I just pluged the charger and took the phone and chargers end again and again in phone for 10 min continuously the at after some time it is showning that it is being charged . Then the charging symbol shows

usakiyem
Rising Star I
pratik1613

My Asus max m2 also having same problem when my phone is 0% and automatically shutdown it does not take charge as you shown in picture it shows exactly same . I just pluged the charger and took the phone and chargers end again and again in phone for 10 min continuously the at after some time it is showning that it is being charged . Then the charging symbol shows

View post
Saved money for buying Samsung Mobile

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi, we suggest you to please visit the nearest ASUS service center for better assistance. Locate here : https://www.asus.com/in/support/Service-Center/India