zamakiyakishan
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Max Pro M1 ZB601KL
Firmware Version: This Bug In all Version
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: Due To Your Bugy Software
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
Most Of User Are Facing Screen Problem, Screen Stop Responding Upon Toch, Screen Touch Lag Issue, On Touch There is No Response Of Screen
Each Time Asus Say me Send Video Than We believe Now I send Video See and solve this problem.

There is no any hardware issue there is only and only software issue. I did All Type Of way loke Wipe Chahe Data, Safe Mode, Factory Data Hard Reset. But till this issue not solved.

I also go to service center also there is no any hardware issue detecte.

10 REPLIES 10

zamakiyakishan
Rising Star II
Victor0_ASUS

Hi there, we'd kindly request you to go through the below points:

1. Kindly let us know under which app the touch is not responding - If its only chrome, it's a known issue and not ASUS related.

2. Kindly share with us the RMA no. as you have visited the service center for this issue.

3. If the issue persists only with chrome kindly check with another browser for few days and revert back.

4 . Request you to share with us the latest firmware of the device.

View post
rma.jpg
Version WW-16.2017.2007.084
SEE ABOVE I SEND RMA NO. BOTH THE Bugs NOW ALSO EXISTING BOTH THINGS SCREEN AND FINGER SCANER STOP RESPONDING SOME TIME.

zamakiyakishan
Rising Star II
abhaykrishnan02

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/32762/you-have-to-know-biggest-bug-of-asus-device

bro these all thing is happening because of chrome and google based apps

View post
No Not Due to Chrome and Any Other Application this is only due to buggy software.

zamakiyakishan
Rising Star II
Victor0_ASUS

1. Kindly let us know under which app the touch is not responding - If its only chrome, it's a known issue and not ASUS related.

2. Kindly share with us the RMA no. as you have visited the service center for this issue.

3. If the issue persists only with chrome kindly check with another browser for few days and revert back.

View post
1. This bugs Is not related to specific app. This Issue is in software many time when I try to unlock my device that time also this issue ary at the time of watching videos or playing game COC etc. This is Software bug not application bug OK.
2. RMA NO. - INXHK40068
rma.jpg
See Both Issue till now also existing many time Screen Stop Responding and fingerprint scanner not properly Responding.
There is not any hardware damage OK.
I tried all way Safe Mode, Factory Data Hard Reset then after also this issue are existing.
3 Not due to Chrome or any other applications this is only due to buggy software.
4. WW-16.2017.2007.084

zamakiyakishan
Rising Star II
Victor0_ASUS

View post
Hello please reply me what are you doing. I already go to check my device in asua care but I not got any solution.

zamakiyakishan
Rising Star II
zamakiyakishan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/101100#Comment_101100

rma.jpg

Version WW-16.2017.2007.084

SEE ABOVE I SEND RMA NO. BOTH THE Bugs NOW ALSO EXISTING BOTH THINGS SCREEN AND FINGER SCANER STOP RESPONDING SOME TIME.

View post
Please remove this image from site if you know rma and issue from this image.