Bootloader Unlock app not working

jamiecoltart
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:Asus_X00TDB (ZB602KL)
Firmware Version:OPM1.WW_Phone-15.2016.1808.326-20180828
Rooted or not:No
Frequency of Occurrence:Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Asus official unlock app.
Im trying to unlock my bootloader but everytime i run the offical app I get an error "an unkown error occurs, which may be a network connection issue. Please wait and try again".
I have been trying for the last few hours with the same result both connected to wifi and over 4G. A google search shows others are having this issue. How can it be recified as the only reason i purchased this phone over other was the advertised ease of unlocking the bootloader. Any help would be appreciated.

========================================

17 REPLIES 17

kenturky
Star II
@Christine_ASUS can you please send me a pm and check my sn/imei or something? I think my IMEI is blacklisted, and will not unlock because the phone was unlocked earlier. Please find out why my phone isn't getting unlocked. Thank you.

PelleHD
Star II
kenturky

@Christine_ASUS can you please send me a pm and check my sn/imei or something? I think my IMEI is blacklisted, and will not unlock because the phone was unlocked earlier. Please find out why my phone isn't getting unlocked. Thank you.

View post
I have the same issue, they probably will never answer you. I'm still waiting. If they answer you please let me know.

kenturky
Star II

PelleHD

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/103689#Comment_103689

I have the same issue, they probably will never answer you. I'm still waiting. If they answer you please let me know.

View post
Yes will do. Really frustrated that I'm unable to unlock the bootloader. I wanna try Bliss Rom. I hear that one has the max no of customizations.

6pslima2002
Star III
If I use the official method of unlocking bootloader, will the method to install TWRP (via fastboot) be any different?

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi kenturky and PelleHD
Please check your inbox and reply me the essential information. Thank you.