This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

July security patch for asus zenfone max pro m1/m2 released

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
July security patch for asus zenfone max pro m1/M2 has been released.
Admin

【Version】

【Model Name】

ZenFone Max Pro(M2) ZB630KL

【Release Date】

2020/07/20

Since the server pushes update notice to different serial numbers by batches, it may take some days for you to receive the FOTA notice. Thanks for your patience. You may tap “System updates” in [Settings] >[System] to check if there is new firmware available. Or, you can also try to manually update firmware by referring to the following link.

How to update firmware on my phone?

【Release Note】

1. Updated Android security patch
  2. Fixed SIM card name editing issue

[200720] ZenFone Max Pro(M2) ZB630KL_IN_16.2017.2007.094
Admin

【Version】

【Model Name】

ZenFone Max Pro (M1) ZB602KL

【Release Date】

2020/07/20

Since the server pushes update notice to different serial numbers by batches, it may take some days for you to receive the FOTA notice. Thanks for your patience. You may tap “System updates” in [Settings] >[System] to check if there is new firmware available. Or, you can also try to manually update firmware by referring to the following link.

How to update firmware on my phone?

【Release Note】

1. Updated Android security patch

[200709] ZenFone Max Pro (M1) ZB602KL_WW_16.2017.2007.084
If you have received the update please share the experience and battery life with this update.
If you have encountered a bug while using, please explain the issue clearly in the comments so the developer's can find and fix those bugs.
19 REPLIES 19

PRS
Star II
After this update
1. my mobile automatically unlocked by itself
2. Battery draining too fast
3. Even after plugging earphone I got voice from both speaker and erphone

ajmohammad35
Star I
PRS

After this update

1. my mobile automatically unlocked by itself

2. Battery draining too fast

3. Even after plugging earphone I got voice from both speaker and erphone

View post
PLEASE HELP! My phone's battery is also draining very fast. Just as after I downloaded July update for my phone. Now I have to turn on its battery saver always, or I'll need a charger all the time.
Will there be any but fix/es anytime soon? A response will be highly appreciated.

ajmohammad35
Star I
jayeshkedarmail

With the july security patch i lost my fast charging its taking more time to charge then usual

View post
PLEASE HELP! My phone's battery also TAKES TIME TO FULLY CHARGE NOW and DRAINS VERY FAST. Just as after I downloaded July update for my phone. Now I have to turn on its battery saver always, or I'll need a charger all the time.
Will there be any but fix/es anytime soon? A response will be highly appreciated.

ajmohammad35
Star I
veeharish2005

July security patch for asus zenfone max pro m1/M2 has been released.

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/32172/200720-zenfone-max-pro-m2-zb630kl-in-16-2017-2007-094

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/32167/200709-zenfone-max-pro-m1-zb602kl-ww-16-2017-2007-084

If you have received the update please share the experience and battery life with this update.

If you have encountered a bug while using, please explain the issue clearly in the comments so the developer's can find and fix those bugs.

July security patch for asus zenfone max pro m1/m2 released
PLEASE HELP!
Been with the update for about two weeks now. My phone TAKES TIME TO BE FULLY CHARGED. Its BATTERY DRAINS VERY FAST even when not in use.
I hope a fix will be available soon. 😞

harshitrao56
Star II
ajmohammad35

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/32179/july-security-patch-for-asus-zenfone-max-pro-m1-m2-rele...

PLEASE HELP!

Been with the update for about two weeks now. My phone TAKES TIME TO BE FULLY CHARGED. Its BATTERY DRAINS VERY FAST even when not in use.

I hope a fix will be available soon. 😞

View post
Same with me bro , it is going 100 to 0 in less than three hours, ASUS ppl told me to do some procedure but they were all useless. They are now telling to go to Service Centre.
I am filing a complain against them in consumer forum and I request everyone here facing issues here to file a complaint