mr_strange
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ROG 2
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:NO
Frequency of Occurrence:NIL
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):GAME GENIE
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
THE ROG 3 HAS A CUSTOM CROSSHAIR OVERLAY OPTION . WILL ROG 2 USERS GET THE UPDATE SO THAT WE CAN ALSO USE IT, OR IS IT LIMITED ONLY TO ROG 3 USERS?
4 REPLIES 4

Not applicable
mr.strange

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:ROG 2
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:NO
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:NIL
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):GAME GENIE

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

THE ROG 3 HAS A CUSTOM CROSSHAIR OVERLAY OPTION . WILL ROG 2 USERS GET THE UPDATE SO THAT WE CAN ALSO USE IT, OR IS IT LIMITED ONLY TO ROG 3 USERS?

Custom crosshair for rog2
They want money $$$$$$$$ they made the really cool rgb flashlight useless without the lightning armor case just so they can get some money out of our pockets for a useless case that breaks on one impact. Do you expect asus to release anymore new features for rog phone 2? I am just saying this because i dont want you to get your hopes up like i did. I used to post suggestions long ago in this forum hoping for asus to add features that i dreamt of but in the end i ended up looking stupid just because now i realise they are only here for money and nothing else and they dont give a sh*t of what their customers think. If you are facing a issue make a video, make a log and in the end they just tell you to take the device to service center, service center formats your phone and if the problem still happens so they tell you to wait for system update to get our problems fixed. Other issues such as screen breaking without the outer gorilla glass 6 having any scratch and they say the damage is induced by the user just so we get 15k rs out of our pockets to get it fixed.

Trust me nothing new is coming, nothing will be fixed, service center is useless unless you got some $$$ to spare, dont waste your time because they dont give a sh*t.

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi @mr.strange
Thank you for your feedback.
We are receiving feedback and passing on to devs team.

mr_strange
Rising Star II
Akash Gupta

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/33444/custom-crosshair-for-rog2

They want money $$$$$$$$ they made the really cool rgb flashlight useless without the lightning armor case just so they can get some money out of our pockets for a useless case that breaks on one impact. Do you expect asus to release anymore new features for rog phone 2? I am just saying this because i dont want you to get your hopes up like i did. I used to post suggestions long ago in this forum hoping for asus to add features that i dreamt of but in the end i ended up looking stupid just because now i realise they are only here for money and nothing else and they dont give a sh*t of what their customers think. If you are facing a issue make a video, make a log and in the end they just tell you to take the device to service center, service center formats your phone and if the problem still happens so they tell you to wait for system update to get our problems fixed. Other issues such as screen breaking without the outer gorilla glass 6 having any scratch and they say the damage is induced by the user just so we get 15k rs out of our pockets to get it fixed.

Trust me nothing new is coming, nothing will be fixed, service center is useless unless you got some $$$ to spare, dont waste your time because they dont give a sh*t.

View post
Yeah i agree on that . I saw your thread on screen recorder lag.

kchinnavigneshr
Rising Star II
Don't get your hopes high. User requests are never going to be implemented in Asus. Its like poking a dead body to dance.
I've been here since the launch of ROG2 but never saw a user requested feature implemented. Heck even the issues or bugs were ignored.