This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Callers oncomplain about echo while calling.

mahato_sanjay
Star I
Callers listen to echo while video calling. The problem is gone when I use headphone. Kindly sort this out. Asus zenfone max pro m1 Model = Asus_X00TD
17 REPLIES 17

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi rajeshsunshine.1988
Thank you for your reply. Kindly provide the information below so that we can better assist you.
1. Your current firmware version
Settings>System>About Phone>Build Number
If you try to update to the latest version, does the issue still persist?
2. Please try to enter "Safe Mode". If the function works well in Safe Mode yet the issue remains out of Safe Mode, please check on any disturbance from the installed 3rd party apps.
# How to enter and exit "Safe Mode"
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1005163/
3. What kind of call app or video call app are you using?
4. Does your issue happen on speaker/loud speaker/cable earphones/bluetooth earphones?
5. Are you willing to assist me to collect the logs? Because my device doesn't encounter the same issue, I can forward to the relevant team for further checking.

Christine_ASUS

Hi rajeshsunshine.1988

Thank you for your reply. Kindly provide the information below so that we can better assist you.

1. Your current firmware version

Settings>System>About Phone>Build Number

If you try to update to the latest version, does the issue still persist?

2. Please try to enter "Safe Mode". If the function works well in Safe Mode yet the issue remains out of Safe Mode, please check on any disturbance from the installed 3rd party apps.

# How to enter and exit "Safe Mode"

https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1005163/

3. What kind of call app or video call app are you using?

4. Does your issue happen on speaker/loud speaker/cable earphones/bluetooth earphones?

5. Are you willing to assist me to collect the logs? Because my device doesn't encounter the same issue, I can forward to the relevant team for further checking.

View post
Model Name: ASUS ZenFone Max Pro (M1) X00TD 6GB RAM
Firmware Version:WW_Phone- 16.2017.2007.084 ( Android pie )
Rooted or not: Not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Sometime
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Default dialer app. No third party apps used.
Echo problem arises in following conditions
No echo problem while using bluetooth or wired headphones. So audio get rooted to corresponding device during calls or music playback.
On disconnecting the bluetooth / wired headphones to device speaker and device remains in idle state . If I try to attend incoming call or to make call with phone there comes echo problem. So if the other side caller reports echo, I toggle audio option ( phone speaker/loudspeaker and vice versa ) in default dialer app there by no echo noticed.
I am not using any third party apps . Device is brand new with bootloader locked and also not rooted. Yes i am interested in collecting logs. I request ASUS to check audio profiles and conditions of device mic while on disconnecting bluetooth/wired headphone.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi rajeshsunshine.1988
Thank you for your reply. Please check your inbox and assist me for recording the logs.