Critical Issues with Rog 3
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
- Model Name: ROG Phone 3
- Firmware Version:
- Rooted or not: No
- Frequency of Occurrence: Everytime
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Every app
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
I have purchased Rog 3 phone from Flipkart on 6th of August and got it on 9th. I have been facing some critical issues with the phone. They are:
1. When I type service number to register it says invalid number. .
2. Display has some issues I think because it is not showing Blacks correctly. Wherever there is black colour it becomes so smudgy and it really not at all good.
3. Main issue is the Audio issue. I am getting a cracking and electrical buzzing sound when listening through headphones. Some times all the audio is lost and I get a very loud and un hearable buzz. I thought there may be a problem with the Type C to 3.5mm jack, so I tried using other dongle but the device says that it does not support the connected audio cable. (It is OnePlus cable).
4. It has issues with camera whenever I start recording a video it is lagging at the beginning of first 2-4 seconds. The front camera is really sharp and is also making skin so soft. Not at all natural. Even with the face beauty turned off. It is not able to stream HD Videos with mobile data too. I hope this would be fixed with a software update
For all the critical issues I have mentioned please tell me what to do I have 3 days more to return the product if I want. But I waited so long for this Phone. I am big fan of Rog products and this phone.
Please reply and suggest me what to do ASAP.