Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Max Pro M2 ZB630KL Android 10 Beta WW-17.2018.2004.424 major bugs

arjuncsk1996
Star II
Baseband Version - 00784-SDM660_GEN_PACK-1.204336.1
Build Number - QKQ1.WW_Phone-17.2018.2004.424-20200506
The system sounds like ringtone, alarm, notification tone seems to be muffled (inaudible) even at max volume. The music and other app sounds are quite audible. This might be a software glitch as the speakers are working fine. It requires an immediate fix as i cant hear any incoming calls.
The VoWiFi and Native video calling stopped working after the update. Even though VoWiFi is shown as enabled in the #*#4636#*#* Phone Info menu it doesn't work. Native Video Calling is shown as unavailable but instead opens up to Google Duo when a video call is initiated.
Some disabled Apps that cant be fully uninstalled seems to be enabled and updated automatically.
Wi-Fi keeps disconnecting and reconnecting sometimes and the only way to resolve it seems to be to forget the saved wifi network and rejoin to that network.

7 REPLIES 7

arjuncsk1996
Star II
I am currently on android 9 stable version and vowifi and system audio tones work perfectly without any hick ups. It means that the issue is in beta fw. In 10 beta each ringtone had its own volume . Some were audible and some weren't but they were all not loud enough. The same thing happened when I set a custom ringtone. The MP3 was loud when playing with Google music but when set as ringtone it was inaudible. I couldn't hear any incoming calls so I had to downgrade to stable fw

andy1965
Star II
No me funciona el WiFi el Bluetooth,el sonido de la llamada ni siquiera se escucha el consumo de batería es altísimo,como puedo solucionar.
Gracias

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
andy1965

No me funciona el WiFi el Bluetooth,el sonido de la llamada ni siquiera se escucha el consumo de batería es altísimo,como puedo solucionar.

Gracias

View post
Hi andy1965
Could you tell us whether your phone is ZB601KL or ZB630KL?
Could you let us know your firmware version? Settings > About phone > Build number.
🙂