Vinnu
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 3
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Everytime
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Every app
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

Hi..
I have purchased Rog 3 phone from Flipkart on 6th of August and got it on 9th. I have been facing some critical issues with the phone. They are: 
1. When I type service number to register it says invalid number. .
2. Display has some issues I think because it is not showing Blacks correctly. Wherever there is black colour it becomes so smudgy and it really not at all good.
3. Main issue is the Audio issue. I am getting a cracking and electrical buzzing sound when listening through headphones. Some times all the audio is lost and I get a very loud and un hearable buzz. I thought there may be a problem with the Type C to 3.5mm jack, so I tried using other dongle but the device says that it does not support the connected audio cable. (It is OnePlus cable).
4. It has issues with camera whenever I start recording a video it is lagging at the beginning of first 2-4 seconds. The front camera is really sharp and is also making skin so soft. Not at all natural. Even with the face beauty turned off. It is not able to stream HD Videos with mobile data too. I hope this would be fixed with a software update

For all the critical issues I have mentioned please tell me what to do I have 3 days more to return the product if I want. But I waited so long for this Phone. I am big fan of Rog products and this phone.
Please reply and suggest me what to do ASAP. 
Thank You.

11 REPLIES 11

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi, Thank you buying the all new ROG Phone 3.
We are looking into this, can you help is it on Website or MY ASUS APP? Also, please share a screenshot
Can you share a video for this?
Kindly share the software version you phone is on currently
Please share a video so that we can verify

Vinnu
Star II
Hii thanks for the reply..
Audio issue is really critical I can't use the headphones for anything like calls or youtube or music, games....everything..Sometimes all the audio will be gone all of a sudden and Ver Very loud and high pitched Buzz sound comes that I cant bare for even a second.
It is happening through both the slots.
Why other type C to 3.5mm convertors are not supported in this Phone ?
I tried to register on both but was not able to register at tha time but now I tried through My asus and it worked!.
Software Version : 17.0823.2007.32 Android 10
Why isn't HD streaming not available Yet ?
and I think that High contrast issue where the blacks are very smudgy can be rectified with a software issue.
Can you find me solution for the Critical Audio Problem ASAP I have 2 days left to Return the product.
Thank You.

Vinnu
Star II
Actually I have clicked the screen shots where the due to contrast issues, the black were too smudgy.
But when I have viewed those screenshots in my laptop and in other phone they were good that informs that it's my phone's problem. What's the solution for it ?

Not applicable
Vinnu

Hii thanks for the reply..

Audio issue is really critical I can't use the headphones for anything like calls or youtube or music, games....everything..Sometimes all the audio will be gone all of a sudden and Ver Very loud and high pitched Buzz sound comes that I cant bare for even a second.

It is happening through both the slots.

Why other type C to 3.5mm convertors are not supported in this Phone ?

I tried to register on both but was not able to register at tha time but now I tried through My asus and it worked!.

Software Version : 17.0823.2007.32 Android 10

Why isn't HD streaming not available Yet ?

and I think that High contrast issue where the blacks are very smudgy can be rectified with a software issue.

Can you find me solution for the Critical Audio Problem ASAP I have 2 days left to Return the product.

Thank You.

View post
Just get it replaced while you can. It's so frustrating while waiting for some reply and at the end they will ask you to take it to service center so getting help from here is an option but replacement is better just because you can be sure. Also in the end it could be that service center just denies the service by saying the damage is induced by the user and you are stuck with a broken phone. JUST GET IT REPLACED!