This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bottom USB C not working well

wayne_hbw
Star II
Having the issues for a month now. Had bought the phone upon launch with no issues. I believe after the last update, my bottom USBC has broken. In the past, connecting to default adapter and cable allows hyper charge as intended.
After the last update (I suspected), my bottom USB C no longer does hyper charge. 99% of the time I MUST restart phone in order for it to detect my cable plugged and begin charging.
The side port works perfectly with hyper charging and detecting connecting cable 100%.
Can Asus find out and fix the issue of why I always must restart in order to charge? I'm sure the physical port works fine because after plugging in the cable, it won't charge, restart the phone while cable is connected, it will start charge the moment the phone booted up.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Ok, I will send you a PM with instructions on how to log your phone

nareshlal368
Star III
Same issu me to facing new mobile just 1month use I MUST restart phone in order for it to detect my cable plugged and begin charging.
The side port works perfectly with hyper charging and detecting connecting cable 100%.
Can Asus find out and fix the issue of why I always must restart in order to charge? I'm sure the physical port works fine because after plugging in the cable, it won't charge, restart the phone while cable is connected, it will start charge the moment the phone booted up. Plz fix issue

Robbie24
Star I
Same issue to me. After i update to android 10 my bottom USBC has broken. Can Asus find out and fix the issue. I need to turn off my phone in order charge. Please fix this issue.

naik_vishv5
Star I
Even i have been experiencing the same problem
The fast charging is not working any more. Kindly help.
Thanks