This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ZENFONE 5Z REAR CAMERA BLURRED AFTER UPADTE

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ASUS_Z01RD/Zenfone 5z (zs620KL) (WW) / 5Z (ZS621KL) (IN)
Firmware Version: LATEST
Rooted or not:NOT
Frequency of Occurrence:ALWAYS
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): ASUS PIXELMASTER CAMERA (LATEST VERSION)
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
DEAR ASUS,
EVER SINCE I UPDATED MY PHONE SINCE THE LAST MONTH MY CAMERA HAS BEEN BLURRED AT ONE POINT AND NO MATTER WHAT I DID IT'S STILL THE SAME! I HAVE TRIED FACTORY RESETTING EVERYTHING ,CLEAR CACHE AND DISABLED THE APP ,UPDATED AND DOWNGRADED TO LATEST FIRMWARE . I HAVE LITERALLY TRIED EACH AND EVERYTHING!! NOW DON'T TELL ME TO GO TO AN ASUS SERVICE CENTER BECAUSE ITS A ""SOFTWARE ISSUE"" .YES ! A SOFTWARE ISSUE. THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE HAVE BEEN FACCING THIS BUG AND WHY CAN'T YOU GUYS JUST FIX IT WITH AN UPDATE ! ASUS 5Z IS A PREMIUM PHONE AND SHOULD BE TREATED LIKE ONE. I AM FRUSTRATED AND DISAPPOINTED ON THE LACK OF RESPONSIBILITY OF THE ASUS TEAM REGARDING THIS ISSUE WHILE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE HAVE BEEN FACING THE SAME ISSUE AGAIN AND AGAIN . ALL IT TAKES IS ONE GOOD SOFTWARE UPADTE TO FIX THE BUG BUT INSTEAD OF DOING THAT YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN JUST RELEASING MORE BUGGY UPDATES WHICH IS DETERORATING THE PHONE. I REGRET MY DECISON OF BUYING THE PHONE NOW . SO PLEASE FIX THIS BUG AS IT IS A REALLY BIG ISSUE. ALL WE NEED IS A SOFTWARE UPDATE THAT WILL FIX IT AS IT IS NOT AT ALL HARDWARE RELATED . IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK!!!
2 REPLIES 2

darkknight
Rising Star I
I'll request you to post the same in this thread and avoid duplicate thread. It helps better understand the problem for other users and Moderators.
Yulius Mai

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Zenfone 5z
  2. Firmware Version: 100.10.107.70_20200320
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Please help Camera not focus, just can take near area only

P51VQU20D8FN.jpg

J8FWYM3ZXMDI.jpg

Zenfone 5z Camera Not FOCUS

Rickkk
Star III
I accept that you are annoyed, I would be also. I haven't been able to use my brand new 5Z because they have disabled unlocking bootloader 😞 but luckily my camera is still working when I last checked.
My opinion is this is a hardware issue caused by a very very bad software bug.
I really hope that it is not intentional by Asus as some have suggested to get costs of loyal customers for a repair. I would never buy Asus again if this was proven.