This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Touchscreen/ Air trigger 3 issue

kangkan
Star III
Been using the airtriggers for shooting and aiming in pubg gameplay only. After a while of use.. the Left Air trigger seem to get activated even when touching any other part of the screen( inside game and even when I have quit the game). I have kept airtriggers disabled in the main settings. I have to restart the phone to fix it. Its brand new Rog phone 3. Bought 2 days back. Issue from day 1. Please help.
I have attached a video where I have checked the touch screen response using "touch screen test" app. The dot appears exactly where I had set my Left air trigger in pubg through game genie.

Version: 8gb RAM 128gb 865+ (sold in India)
Firmware: Android 10(up-to-date), not rooted
Have encountered 4-5 times( 2 days of use)

13 REPLIES 13

kangkan
Star III
I am now in the return process. If someone has a solution for the trigger issue or any future assurance that it's just a software issue that can be fixed by updates and not a faulty hardware, I don't mind sticking with it as the phone was solid otherwise.

kangkan
Star III
The technician who comes to check for return request gave it a reset and asked me to check if that fixes the issue. I have been playing extensively pubg since he left. I will update if the issue comes back or not.. been more than an hour of gameplay now and i haven't faced any. Keeping my hopes high.

kangkan
Star III
Update: Day 2 since the phone was reset: not facing anymore issue. So it seems a simple RESET had fixed the trigger problem( I don't know why I had not thought about doing it myself in the very beginning eh! )

shreepatsitap1
Star III
I am also facing issue regarding touch but on mine case my touch wont work while pressing fire button like multi touch wont work when i press other side of screen my fire but wont work near left left side trigger

kangkan
Star III
@shreepatsitap1 I will suggest you reset your phone first.. as it resolved my touch problems too.