larrens87
Star I
Rooted: No
APP Name:
Frequency of Occurrence: on every microphone usage
Model: ZS600KL
RAM: 1G
Firmware/APP Version: WW_ZS600KL_160420.1911.6_0

Any news on the known microphone issue on the ZS600KL since the latest updates? Ive got this problem since a few months now, not beeing able to make phonecalls without speaker mode, nobody is able to hear me when i use it normaly at my ear. None microphone is covert while talking, voice recorder and every other record app arent working. Only bluetooth headsets or speakermode are working. 😞
15 REPLIES 15

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi CyberPunk2302
Sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused. Kindly try some stay-at-home troubleshooting tips below:
1. Please try to enter "Safe Mode". If the function works well in Safe Mode yet the issue remains out of Safe Mode, please check on any disturbance from the installed 3rd party apps.
# How to enter and exit "Safe Mode"
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1005163/
2. Also, please try "the Factory Reset" 
Settings>System>Reset options>Erase all data(factory reset)
Please note that once the Factory Reset is completed, all data, apps, settings and personal information will be deleted.

If the situation remains the same, please provide the information below so that we can better assist you.
1. Your current firmware version
Settings>System>About Phone>Software information
If you try to update to the latest version, does the issue still persist?
2. Does the issue appear after any system/apps' download or update? From which version?
3. Which tool has the issue, Speaker/Loud Speaker/Cable Earphones/Bluetooth Earphones?
4. Which app has the issue, Call app/Whatsapp/Messenger..?