This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus max pro m1 android 10 stable update??

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:XT100D
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence: nill
I don't know what the asus doing from 8 months with such a waste developers where asus gave pie with a single beta and I trusted that 10 will comes as same but there 3 betas gone still not stable update came hope asus has wasted ur hopes on 10 ........ Asus****
17 REPLIES 17

sujanjsr0
Rising Star II
russia announced covid 19 vaccine .but still asus is struggling to give stable android 10 after 6 months.

puupaa
Star I
Give me beta 10...

danielmac70
Star I
sanjayadav20911

screenshot-20200811-091506.png

I request to all M1 user asus will give u bugggy rom and lage experience so all of u flash pixel experience rom it has zero bag and it will give you a very good experience

View post
Can u give some basic info about the flash rom

sanjayadav20911

screenshot-20200811-091506.png

I request to all M1 user asus will give u bugggy rom and lage experience so all of u flash pixel experience rom it has zero bag and it will give you a very good experience

View post
New version updates

Frontier
Star II
I am a Asus max pro M1 user and I use it with android 9 pie and the pie updated is obviously good service provide in my phone but still in this pie update I have to face one issue that is over night stand by mode battery draing it drain 10% in night stand by mode.please fix it on Android 10 stable update and improve its battery service.