Vansh
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Zenfone Max M1 ZB555KL
Firmware Version: WW-15.00.2007.122
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): UnlockTool_9.1.0.11
I Tried To unlock my bootloader of Asus Zenfone Max M1 ZB555KL but It Showed some error.
I have uploaded a ScreenShot of that error.

========================================
Please Solve this error as soon as possible.
7 REPLIES 7

Rickkk
Star III
It's a known bug.
Hundreds are waiting for a fix.

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi, you will not get updates via OTA if you unlock the bootloader, It's better if you keep your bootloader locked, your warranty will be void as soon as you unlock the bootloader. It does not necessarily mean that you are rooted, the bootloader can be unlocked without rooting but the processes go side by side. You will not get any benefit if you unlock bootloader and do not root.

Rickkk
Star III
With all due respect Victor, anyone asking to unlock the bootloader are not interested in Over The Air updates or your lack of warranty support. Development on XDA is the main priority for owning an Android phone, and restricting bootloader unlocking is unacceptable.

wtf-olga123
Star III
Rickkk

With all due respect Victor, anyone asking to unlock the bootloader are not interested in Over The Air updates or your lack of warranty support. Development on XDA is the main priority for owning an Android phone, and restricting bootloader unlocking is unacceptable.

View post
exactly this !