This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call quality on Asus Zenfone 6z (Zenfone 6)

mihirpmehta
Star II
When I receive call from my Asus Zenfone 6z I am constantly hearing noise and distorted voice anyone facing the same issue ?
110 REPLIES 110

kooldude7285
Rising Star II
guys it just has to do with the earpiece position. even i already suggested that to hold the phone at different angle given the fact its earpiece is at the top. just try once it will be much better if not the best and other things are when there is going to be some new innovation there are going to be hiccups initially so let's wait for few more updates. @Anders_ASUS @Titan_ASUS.. please advise 

pratiush29
Star III
Hang on. All this complaining. Could it be the user and not the phone? This FAQ might be a solution:
https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/7175/low-in-call-volume-on-zenfone-6-one-tip-to-easily-solve-...
If you hold the phone to your ear differently, maybe you don't need to raise the volume as high and there won't be distortion issues. Could it really be this simple? Ear piece location, look at the FAQ.
We are talking about distortion and noise in earpiece, though less at lower volumn but increases great many times at higher volumn and in noisy conditions!!

lalabalalalabal
Star III
Actually most people probably don't know about the position of the speaker. More volume to that earpiece, the worse the quality. Seems to simple I know. Most people won't admit they might be wrong about an issue and that the fix is nothing more than holding the phone in a different position. Hold the phone differently means less volume required which means higher quality audio. Too simple.
Nothing to admit here. No matter how i hold the phone, the quality of the call is unacceptably bad if i set the volume higher than 60%. Is that clear?
You: "More volume to that earpiece, the worse the quality."
Me: Absolutely not! M
ore volume + cheap speaker= bad quality!
Read couple of times the post above mine!

aarkayy31
Star III
No, the position does help but I still wouldn't call it acceptable.

pedrommbarros1
Star II
Very desapointed,
With last firmware WW_16.1220.1906.167_0 very poor quality, i think poor than the previous, now i can´t understand what the persons told me, need to use a external earphone, if remains i go send it back to ASUS