Did you mean: 

Unlock Device App does not unlock bootloader

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone 5 ZE620KL
Firmware Version: WW_15_0610_1801_42
Rooted or not: NOT
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Unlock Device App

The program does not unlock the bootloader, writes (An unknown error occurs, which may be a network connection issue. please wait and try again later)
125 REPLIES 125

kitsuku
Star I
@Christine_ASUS, any chance you can help with unlocking the bootloader for my Transformer Prime (TF201)?

9908772760x
Star I
This is my info:
Model Name: Asus_X00RD
Firmware Version: WW_ZA550KL_15.07.2007.57.20200619
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Unlock Device App V9.1.0.11_190708
Android Version 8
Error message: " an unknown network error occurs, which may be a network connection issue, please wait and try later ".
I tried with both wifi and mobile data good connection
Please help me
screenshot-20200810-221119.jpg

krprashant2017
Star II
Dear sir I have zenfone lite l1 xoord. Previously I was unlocked it by official unlocking tool about 5 month ago. But I upgraded to official android 10 then I relocked it. Now it's not unlocking me showing some errors then after I download firmware from official site 10 to 9 & then 9 to 8 . Now I'm reverted back to stock 8.0 but showing same error. Not unlocking my bootloader. Also when I try this cmd fastboot OEM device-info then it's shows all option false. & I tried this cmd fastboot flashing get_unlock_ability then it's shows 0. Now what to do ??? Not unlocking my bootloader ?????
img-20200809-210720.jpg

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Christine_ASUS

Hi friends

For the unlocked tool issue, kindly wait for my reply. Sorry for any inconvenience it may caused.

View post
The issue is now under investigation. We will keep you updated and your consideration will be very much appreciated.

leoh
Star I
@Christine_ASUS I have the same problem with the Zenfone Max Pro M1 (ZB602KL). I just bought the device in order to flash a rooted LineageOS system to it so it is currently unusable for me. When can I expect a fix?