This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS Zenfone 3 Stuck Booting

Jamieson
Star I
(I don't know much about the details of my phone since I'm not good with technology and usually I wouldn't check these information, sorry if the information like this is extremely important, I would check but I can't get into my phone.)
Model Name: ASUS Zenfone 3.
Firmware Version: Not sure.
Rooted or not: Pretty sure it isn't.
Frequency of Occurrence: Just this once.
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Don't think this issue is due to an app.
========================================
I turned on my ASUS Zenfone 3 (fully charged) but it wasn't booting up for longer than it usually takes. I due have quite a bit of apps on it so it'll take longer than normal but not this long. Hours passed with no results so I cleared the cache seeing if that would help but it still doesn't work. The laptop I'm using to type this is also made by ASUS so I could try to connect the two. There is always the option of factory resetting but I have a lot of unsaved data on there that I wouldn't want to lose. I didn't install any new apps recently so I don't think it was a virus from that. Does anybody have a possible solution? I know I gave little to no information and if you can't help because of that it's fine. I just want to find a solution where I might be able to keep some data.

1 REPLY 1

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Jamieson
If you can not access the phone, please check if your google account or microSD card have auto backup your data. Then bring the device to the repair center for further device checking. 
According to what you described, please contact ASUS repair center in the country of your residence: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/
If it is impossible to access the service center during Covid-19 period, please try Call us: https://www.asus.com/support/CallUs