vineet_ohol
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Zenfone 5z
Firmware Version: QKQ1.191008.001.WW_user_100.10.107.92_20200715
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: All Day Everyday in Intervals of 10 mins
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
Bought in October 2018. Very Happy to have got it. Around February 2020 main camera started to blur unless focussing on something really close. I dont use phone for camera so was not really an issue. But now (since 2 weeks) the phone switches off at its will. Does not boot completely till atleast 7 to 8 times and then it finally decides we should boot up as master may want to make a call. If it boots up then the phone keeps going no signal. After getting flight mode on and off, and if it is the will of the phone, then network returns allowing me to return the missed calls and checking messages of people who were trying to call me. All of these return calls keep dropping as it keeps going no signal and i am franctically praying for the network to return so i can finish my conversation with the other person after repeated callbacks after call drops. Now you may say why not whatsapp call. This M*f*k*G handset does not read the mobile operator but also the wifi connection (my 50mbps line just sits pretty all day unused). There is no doubt that it is a software issue (both with camera blur and the non stop no signals and rebooting).

If someone is going to tell me to backup data and factory reset then you cant do that with phone going on rebooting. So spare the advice.

If someone wants to suggest a repair then please dont. ASUS The worst after sales. And then again I cant back up data. I have my sons pictures in it.

Now ASUS please OWN up to this bad software issues for many 5z users and give us a FIX
========================================

1 REPLY 1

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi, we suggest you to please visit the nearest ASUS service center for better assistance. Locate here : https://www.asus.com/in/support/Service-Center/India