This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus ZenFone Max pro M2 stuck on Logo...

jayeshchavhan9
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus ZenFone Max pro M2
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
Hi Everyone...I faced the same problem..my asus max pro m2 was just one year and ten days old, it automatically switch off then it I tried to reboot it - it stuck on logo only...earlier I contacted local repiar guys they said recovery menthod is not working then I showed to autorized customer service center and those guys said the motherboard is fucked up..how is this even possible..!!! for repair they quoated me 80% of actual cost of phone...Really..??
I saw many blogs and comments/reviews on ecom websites many people having the same issue...
company needs to be involved as this is major issue...
please if anyboday has found any trick to solve this issue without replacing motherboard pls contact me on... jayeshchavhan9@gmail.com..
========================================

2 REPLIES 2

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi, Please check your inbox for the private message I've sent you, since the further information that we need involves your personal information. Thank you.

hi, i am a user of asus zenfone max pro m2 , please help me out as i m facing logo stuck problem and Asus service center is unable to fix it and they are demanding pay for the service and replacement.my id nitishkorimi2760@gmail.com