cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Game Genie bug to select account for live streaming

solanki_krunal7
Star III
Hi,
Game Genie is not able to select among brand account or normal account under a account for live streaming on YouTube.
I have x account on YT, under that X1 is my brand account for live streaming. Whenever I am trying to go live with game Genie, it shows error message like plz enable live stream feature first, but it's already enabled. When I go live with other third party apps like streamlab or omlete arcade,I am able to go live under my brand account say X1 for example.
Plz resolve this issue ASAP.
I am using rog phone 2 and have latest firmware with latest fota update.
17 REPLIES 17

solanki_krunal7
Star III
Still I am not having any update on this issue. Should I wait for solutions from asus?
I am seeking for any update since more than a week although I have given all the information asked to reproduce the issue.

solanki_krunal7
Star III
Hi @ARP_ASUS @ronald1985 @Anders_ASUS
Can I have any update or say response on this issue??
It has been more than 10 days I am posting comments here but I am not having any reply from you guys so.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
solanki.krunal7

Hi @ARP_ASUS @ronald1985 @Anders_ASUS

Can I have any update or say response on this issue??

It has been more than 10 days I am posting comments here but I am not having any reply from you guys so.

View post
It's a limitation in Game Genie, it can't handle two YouTube accounts. It has always been like this and our devs have no intention to fix it. Sorry 😞

solanki_krunal7
Star III
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/102828#Comment_102828

It's a limitation in Game Genie, it can't handle two YouTube accounts. It has always been like this and our devs have no intention to fix it. Sorry 😞

View post
Hi @Anders_ASUS
First of all, thanks for responding.
Now, Its not about to handle two different YouTube accounts, it's about to handle only one account and to choose normal or brand account under a single account. And if functionality of game Genie is always like this then it's bug which needs to be solved for every customer as rog phone 2 is Gaming Phone as per my knowledge till now.
If you take in consideration any live streaming app, it should able to choose account simply from which streaming should be there. This is basic functionality of any live streaming application.
Now please let me know, if your devs are going to fix this bug or not?

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
solanki.krunal7

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/102975#Comment_102975

Hi @Anders_ASUS

First of all, thanks for responding.

Now, Its not about to handle two different YouTube accounts, it's about to handle only one account and to choose normal or brand account under a single account. And if functionality of game Genie is always like this then it's bug which needs to be solved for every customer as rog phone 2 is Gaming Phone as per my knowledge till now.

If you take in consideration any live streaming app, it should able to choose account simply from which streaming should be there. This is basic functionality of any live streaming application.

Now please let me know, if your devs are going to fix this bug or not?

View post
I've had the same question before and the reply from our devs was that Game Genie can't handle brand accounts and that it's a limitation. My guess is that they would need to rewrite big parts of the code to fix it. But the bottom line is that this is a limitation and not a bug.