patssushil
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZB630KL
Firmware Version:Latest .73
Rooted or not:Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:From sunday onwards
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
well i was using my asus zenfone max pro m2 as always,then suddenly it swiched off and when i tried to turn it on from then its not moving from the asus logo screen
for troubleshooting i tried to wipe catche partition but the recovery mode is not working , whenever i try power button along with volume down button, still phone shutting down and again its stuck on the asus logo screen
kindly fix this issue asap cause its so annoying and i am not able to use my phone completely beacause of it
349 REPLIES 349

jayeshchavhan9
Star II
ikhwan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/100696#Comment_100696

is there any contact mail or something?

apakah ada cara untuk menghubungi pihak asus?

View post
Hi There...
Try to contact your nearest asus service center and tell them that most of the people are facing same issue (show them the zentalk sceeenshot...

I spoke with my nearest service center today, they told me that they have recieved many units with the same issue and hence they are taking follow-ups with the company to find solution to this issue...

hope this helps...

Regards

jayeshchavhan9
Star II
సత్యనారాయణ

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/95615#Comment_95615

I got promise to to free replace motherboard..I gave my mobile at service centre ...

View post
was your phone under warranty??
if no could you please forward me the msg or mail ...

jayeshchavhan9@gmail.com

aintgel
Star I
Facing the same issue for the past 5 days, this piece of phone made me order online for a new Samsung M31 phone due to really need a phone for work at home. The phone just suddenly went restart and stuck at ASUS logo. This really pissed me off. I don't trust this product anymore, I just bought this past 1 year only.
win-20200816-18-12-46-pro.jpg
win-20200816-18-12-49-pro.jpg
win-20200816-18-12-51-pro.jpg

atulk23

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/95615#Comment_95615

..yeah we all facing same, these guys dont accept there flows,,especially service center guys,, other on social they say we know all that and working on this issue, nd nobody need to pay for this..but when u reach service center these things r diff,,

bro dont pay anything to these guys,, call tollfree no..nd connect with them ask right now.. see twitter handle that will help u

more than 1000 of device r down ,,nd this is the service they r providing.

View post
bro my phn is out of warranty and i am facing kind of issue . so how do we need to approach the service center ?

సత్యనారాయణ

My phone stuck at logo .I contacted rc_india@asus.com , Asus india on twitter and fb..They call back me and sent mail to one time free service i submitted mobile at hyderabad service center on 31 July .2020.if any one got same problem contact Asus..

img-20200729-wa0098.jpg

View post
my phone is also facing the same problem can u please help me and provide the procedure to solve my problem