Yulius_Mai
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone 5z
Firmware Version: 100.10.107.70_20200320
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Please help Camera not focus, just can take near area only
P51VQU20D8FN.jpg

J8FWYM3ZXMDI.jpg

170 REPLIES 170

vineet_ohol
Star I
Having same issues alongwith no signal. is these discussions only between us or does ASUS review them to get their phones fixed. Honestly Guys we should stick with Samsungs and iphones as we want phones that work longer.

bart_geron
Star I
joaopleite

My phone is a ZE620KL and he came back from the service center with the problem of the focus on the main camera solved, but I didn't have access to what was done.

I see only that it was a downgrade to Android 9, but at the moment my phone is requesting a new automatic update to version V16.0615.2004.126.

Should I update? Thanks.

View post
What was the firmware installes when you got it fixed

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi guhan1995viswa & Docchirag
Thank you for your reply. Please check your inbox and provide me your RMA no via PM to avoid personal information leaking. Thank you.

DEOKANT
Star III
Fed up. They are not going to fix this issue we are scammed by asus. Now I think that it is done to our phones deliberately not by mistake.
If it happened to our phones by mistake then they would have solved the issue till now.

Alwyn
Rising Star I
Guys try calling service center and ask regarding your issues. Tell them that lot of people are facing this issue.