This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery capacity rapidly degrading

kyleashcraft86
Rising Star I
I activated my ZS630KL-S855-8G256G on 11/24/2019. As of 8/09/2020 my battery capacity is at 83%. I never charge overnight and always immediately unplug after hitting 100%. I've heard about others experiencing the same issue. Is this normal for all rog phone 2? What are my options? Is anybody able to offer any advice or info? Thanks in advance

30 REPLIES 30

Master
Star III
kyleashcraft86

I activated my ZS630KL-S855-8G256G on 11/24/2019. As of 8/09/2020 my battery capacity is at 83%. I never charge overnight and always immediately unplug after hitting 100%. I've heard about others experiencing the same issue. Is this normal for all rog phone 2? What are my options? Is anybody able to offer any advice or info? Thanks in advance

Battery capacity rapidly degrading
Where can you see your battery capacity?

kyleashcraft86
Rising Star I
Master

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/33221/battery-capacity-rapidly-degrading

Where can you see your battery capacity?

View post
Accubattery app. Before anyone trys saying it's not accurate, blah blah blah it been accurate within a percentage or two with my other 2 phones.

Kanu
Rising Star II
Not just accubattery. I can see and feel the difference that the battery has degraded so much in so less time. It doesn't feel like a 6000 mah one and I don't think it's software. The battery just drains faster now. And I've done everything, reset, downgrade, update. The hardware seems to not be durable enough.

kyleashcraft86
Rising Star I
Kanu

Not just accubattery. I can see and feel the difference that the battery has degraded so much in so less time. It doesn't feel like a 6000 mah one and I don't think it's software. The battery just drains faster now. And I've done everything, reset, downgrade, update. The hardware seems to not be durable enough.

View post
I know for a fact that the battery shouldn't be degrading this quickly. If you go under phone info