rulyrexhodam
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Rog 2
Firmware Version: Android 10
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: everytime
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): pubg mobile
I will start from the beginning. I have been facing issues in charging my phone as it automatically turns on and off again and again while charging. I cannot do anything while charging my phone. Now it's been 2 weeks that whenever I play pubg mobile my screen goes blank but my phone is still running as I can still hear the gameplay as well as press the screen to shoot or do anything. It seems everything is working on the screen but it is just that the screen is completely blacked out... I don't know what is the problem. I tried running benchmark apps to see it my phone can run it but when I do 3d benchmark, the screen goes off but I can hear the test going on in the background. Plz help and let me know what I can of to sort this problem as I am a regular you tube streamer and it's giving me huge problem..
Also what I can feel is that as soon as the temperature rises the cpu couldn't handle it.

Thank you
rulyrexhodam@gmail.com
========================================

1 REPLY 1

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi, sorry to hear about this.
Kindly visit the nearest service center:
Due to the lockdown, service centers may not be functional. Kindly call the service center before you visit one.
https://www.asus.com/in/support/service-center/india